Poster Art for Sets not Picking correct file
Is there a way to make a movie set have it's own poster. I have tried using .tbn, folder.jpeg, poster.jpg in the root directory of the sets. However, it always just pulls the first poster of the subfolders for the set. For instance, I have a folder called Holiday Movies that has subfolders of all my old specials like Yogi's First Christmas and Die Hard. I can go into the holiday collection, but from the main movie view, it always shows the Charlie brown Christmas because that is the first folder alphabetically.

It used to work in Eden and below, but since Froso, I can't get it to show the right image.

Thanks!
Have a look for the forum thread discussing the addon "Movie Set Artwork Automator", it's what you need.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Poster Art for Sets not Picking correct file0