• 8(current)
Android HOW-TO Configure Advanced Launcher and Rom Collection Browser for emulators
thanks so much..
(2014-01-27, 15:56)IncognitoMan Wrote: Updated the emulator args section to include some new emulators and organized it alphabetically. 26 emulators are now listed Rofl

Any emulators that I'm missing that people use?

--EDIT:

Now 27 emulators supported... PPSSPP added to the list.

How about MAME4droid (0.139u1) ?
I don't know how configure my app on iPhone ... please can anyone help meHuh
how about dosbox turbo. anyone a solution? something with starting dosbox with a conf file
(2016-04-19, 03:39)DeanR1977 Wrote:
(2014-01-27, 15:56)IncognitoMan Wrote: Updated the emulator args section to include some new emulators and organized it alphabetically. 26 emulators are now listed Rofl

Any emulators that I'm missing that people use?

--EDIT:

Now 27 emulators supported... PPSSPP added to the list.

How about MAME4droid (0.139u1) ?

I, too am looking (hoping) for mame4droid support. I have scoured the Web to no avail.... Please, please, please let's add mame4droid to the list of supported emulators.
Hello guys. I was wondering, does anybody use RCB and Neo.emu? I would like to launch the games directly from RCB but when I try it start only the home window of the emulator. Any idea? Thanks.
nice post
Hi how can I add the emulator UAE4Droid into Rom Collection browser on my android box? If I click to add an Amiga rom collection to it nothing happens and no choice to choose that emulator I downloaded from the play store.
Hello! Is it possible to use the Next 3D Android launcher instead of the one you've mentioned i.e. Advanced launcher?
(2014-01-16, 13:37)Angelscry Wrote: That's an huge job. Thank you for testing all the Android emulators an found the suitable command line for each one, and share it with other users. Well done!!! Rofl

Still having trouble with this and we would like to know how to play some games. Any videos anyone?
(2016-10-02, 15:40)Nathcloud9 Wrote: Hi how can I add the emulator UAE4Droid into Rom Collection browser on my android box? If I click to add an Amiga rom collection to it nothing happens and no choice to choose that emulator I downloaded from the play store.

Hello,
I,m also still searching for the right string parameter to load roms to it.
Try this

Amiga UAE4droid
am start --user 0 -n org.ab.uae/.StartActivity -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER -e v "%rom%"

You need to edit config.xml (AND DONT FORGET TO REMOVE am FROM BEGINNING)

-----------------------------------------------
WORKING:

Mupen64 Plus AE
su -c am "start --user 0 -n paulscode.android.mupen64plusae/paulscode.android.mupen64plusae.MainActivity -a android.intent.action.VIEW -eu Uri "file:///sdcard/$FILENAME" && am start --user 0 -S -n paulscode.android.mupen64plusae/paulscode.android.mupen64plusae.PlayMenuActivity"
Mupen64 Plus FZ -- better N64 Emu
am start --user 0 -n org.mupen64plusae.v3.fzurita/paulscode.android.mupen64plusae.SplashActivity -a android.intent.action.VIEW -eu Uri "file:///sdcard/$FILENAME"
SNES9xPlus smc
am start --user 0 -n com.explusalpha.Snes9xPlus/com.imagine.BaseActivity -a android.intent.action.VIEW -eu Uri "file:///sdcard/$FILENAME"
GBCoid gb gbc
am start --user 0 -n com.androidemu.gbc/.EmulatorActivity -a android.intent.action.VIEW -eu Uri "file:///sdcard/$FILENAME"
My Boy gba
am start --user 0 -n com.fastemulator.gba/.EmulatorActivity -a android.intent.action.VIEW -eu Uri "file:///sdcard/$FILENAME"
NESoid nes...
am start --user 0 -n com.androidemu.nes/.EmulatorActivity -a android.intent.action.VIEW -eu Uri "file:///sdcard/$FILENAME"
PPSSPP
am start --user 0 -n org.ppsspp.ppsspp/.PpssppActivity -e org.ppsspp.ppsspp.Shortcuts "/sdcard/$FILENAME"
ePSXe
am start --user 0 -n com.epsxe.ePSXe/.ePSXe -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER -e com.epsxe.ePSXe.isoName "/sdcard/$FILENAME"
Gearoid gg sms
am start --user 0 -n com.androidemu.gg/.EmulatorActivity -a android.intent.action.VIEW -eu Uri "file:///sdcard/$FILENAME"
Gensoid .gen
am start --user 0 -n com.androidemu.gens/.EmulatorActivity -a android.intent.action.VIEW -eu Uri "file:///sdcard/$FILENAME"
Dreamcast mdf cdi (CDs) reicast+bios
am start --user 0 -n com.reicast.emulator/.MainActivity -a android.intent.action.VIEW -eu Uri "file:///sdcard/$FILENAME"
uoYabause Saturn (CDs) mdf bin
am start --user 0 -n org.uoyabause.android/org.uoyabause.android.Yabause -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER -e org.uoyabause.android.FileNameEx "/sdcard/$FILENAME"
Ataroid bin zip
am start --user 0 -n com.androidemu.atari/.EmulatorActivity -a android.intent.action.VIEW -eu Uri "file:///sdcard/$FILENAME"
DrastiC nds
am start --user 0 -n com.dsemu.drastic/.DraSticActivity -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER -e GAMEPATH "/sdcard/$FILENAME"
Turbo Grafix16(PCE.emu) zip pce
am start --user 0 -n com.PceEmu/com.imagine.BaseActivity -a android.intent.action.VIEW -eu Uri "file:///sdcard/$FILENAME"
Neo Geo Pocket + Color zip ngp
am start --user 0 -n com.explusalpha.NgpEmu/com.imagine.BaseActivity -a android.intent.action.VIEW -eu Uri "file:///sdcard/$FILENAME"
Neo Geo zip !! need neogeo.zip BIOS FILE in ROM folder !!
am start --user 0 -n com.explusalpha.NeoEmu/com.imagine.BaseActivity -a android.intent.action.VIEW -eu Uri "file:///storage/sdcard/$FILENAME"
Bit of a thread resurrection but thought this might help someone as i couldnt see it anywhere.

to use mame4droid with AEL the below argument seems to work (i use shield TV)

start --user 0 -n com.seleuco.mame4droid/com.seleuco.mame4droid.MAME4droid -a android.intent.action.VIEW -eu Uri "file://%rom%"
Bravo! Great job! Thanks for testing android emulators! Thanks man!
Can anyone help me get this going on my NVidia Shield with RetroARCH? I tried following Allan Lindqvist's guide here:
http://lindqvist.synology.me/wordpress/

And I'm sure I set everything up right in Kodi/SPMC, but whenever I try and launch any game I just get a black screen before being booted back to Kodi. I used his xml so all my launchers look like this

<launcher>
<id>psx</id>
<name>Sony Playstation</name>
<category>emulators</category>
<application>/system/bin/am</application>
<args>start --user 0 -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER -e ROM "%rom%" -e LIBRETRO /data/data/com.retroarch/cores/pcsx_rearmed_libretro_android.so -e CONFIGFILE /sdcard/Android/data/com.retroarch/files/retroarch.cfg -e IME com.android.inputmethod.latin/.LatinIME -e REFRESH 60 -n com.retroarch/.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture</args>
<rompath>/sdcard/Roms/PSX/</rompath>
<thumbpath>/sdcard/Roms/PSX/</thumbpath>
<fanartpath>/sdcard/Roms/PSX/</fanartpath>
<trailerpath></trailerpath>
<custompath></custompath>
<romext>pbp|cue|ccd</romext>
<platform>Playstation</platform>
<thumb></thumb>
<fanart></fanart>
<genre></genre>
<release></release>
<publisher></publisher>
<launcherplot></launcherplot>
<finished>false</finished>
<minimize>false</minimize>
<lnk></lnk>
<roms>
</roms>

And yeah I've already tried changing the arguments like that in the OP.

EDIT: I think I'm just going to ditch Retroarch for the most part and go with individual emulators. Seems to work better for me..
Hi,

Has anyone managed to get Uae4arm working?

I have figured out how to get it to launch using

Code:
start --user 0 -n atua.anddev.uae4arm/atua.anddev.uae4arm.MainActivity -a android.intent.action.VIEW -e v "%rom%"

but I cannot get it to accept the command line paramter to select a specific config (which will launch the game). The command line parameter is "-f configfile" or "-config=" which is where I am struggling the most

Thanks
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO Configure Advanced Launcher and Rom Collection Browser for emulators6