Release (beta) Blu-ray.com - Reviews, releases, your collection and more
Blu-ray.com

This is the initial beta release and is available on my REPO.
If you need help, ask a question in this thread or join #ruuk on freenode.

Please test it out and let me know of any issues. I would especially like anyone who is a registered user (and particularly if they manage a collection on the site) to test the features that require sign-in.

This addon allows you to browse reviews, releases, and deals on Blu-ray.com. One of the nice features is the ability to view all of the nice 1080p screenshots right on you TV Smile

Blu-ray.com has a phone app that allows you to scan in and manage your blu-ray/dvd collection.
The addon allows you to view your Blu-ray.com collection and price tracking, with some management of those as well (example: remove from collection, mark watched, track price)

You can also search the site, choosing format and country. Theatrical results include trailers.

Some basic instructions:
- On the search view, you can start a new search by pressing the context menu button.
- When on the collections list, pressing 'left' will open the format category slide-out, pressing right will open the filter slide-out.
- When choosing genres on the collection filter slide-out, clicking the genre will toggle between including/excluding the genre.
- There are a few options for managing collections when pressing the context menu button when a collection item is selected.
- Pressing the context menu while on a review screen will give you the option to set a target price and track the price for that item. It will then show up under the 'Track Price' heading.
Version 0.1.1

Changes:
- Fix for adding price tracking failing when the user is not already logged in

On my REPO.
thanks, will test it, my first thought was if the reviews could somehow be linked to the xbmc database of movies and tv-shows.
Information 
Version 0.1.2

Changes:
  • Change from using requests2-2.2.1 module to requests-2.3.0

On my REPO.
Information 
Version 0.1.3

Changes:
  • Fixes skin alignment issues for Kodi
  • Fix errors caused by a lack of list price in price tracker

On my REPO.
Information 
Version 0.1.4

Changes:
  • Fix alignment on selction dialog (ex format selection in collections)

On my REPO.

Missed a spot Smile
Information 
Version 0.1.5

Changes:
  • Fix alignment on categories
  • Fix alignment of filter dialog

On my REPO.

Missed some more spots Smile
Hi,

Is there any chance to fix or rebuild this addon?

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(beta) Blu-ray.com - Reviews, releases, your collection and more1