Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
twelvebore Offline
Donor
How come you cheaped out on the speakers Dougie? Smile
find quote
nickr Offline
Super Moderator
Yeah I see a lot of space taken up by shelves that could be used for rack space.

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thank user' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "Thank you" button.)
find quote
danfloss Offline
(2015-03-26 23:00)Dougie Fresh Wrote:  This looks like a great thread to finally post a picture of the home theater I built with popsicle sticks all by myself last weekend.

[Image: most-expensive-home-theatre-absolutely-ridiculous.jpg]

Mine has 129 x 4TB drives and goes to 11.

no fridge no good
find quote
Ned Scott Offline
Wiki Guy
Called out on his bullshit, he added today "(not real picture, of course)" to his post. trollintech must be getting tired, because that's not a very creative response. Time to put this guy out of his misery.

Full disclosure: I work for WeTek. However, this is my personal account, and my words and opinion are my own.

You can make easy links to the Kodi Wiki Manual using double brackets around common Kodi words: [[debug log]] = debug log (wiki), [[Video library]] = Video library (wiki), [[SMB]] = SMB (wiki) , [[userdata]] = userdata (wiki), etc
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-28 01:15 by Ned Scott.)
find quote
DocG Offline
Fan
(2015-03-27 10:28)danfloss Wrote:  
(2015-03-26 23:00)Dougie Fresh Wrote:  This looks like a great thread to finally post a picture of the home theater I built with popsicle sticks all by myself last weekend.

[Image: most-expensive-home-theatre-absolutely-ridiculous.jpg]

Mine has 129 x 4TB drives and goes to 11.

no fridge no good

It's under the seats!
find quote