Newbe help please
OK so I am new here so go easy on me!!

I was told by a friend to down load & install xbmc & once I did that I would be able to watch movies from the internet that I could connect to my TV.

I have downloaded & installed xbmc but have no idea how & what to do next. Can anyone please take me step by step on what I need to do next? Thanks in advance
If your friend told you, why not ask him?

XBMC doesn't give you access to online movies, it's basically just an organizer/player. There are addons for it that may provide you with access to online movies. But I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that they are the pirated kind, which we do not talk about on the forums Smile
(2014-01-19, 23:02)Vaikin Wrote: If your friend told you, why not ask him?

XBMC doesn't give you access to online movies, it's basically just an organizer/player. There are addons for it that may provide you with access to online movies. But I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that they are the pirated kind, which we do not talk about on the forums Smile
Thanks for your reply Vaikin. I did ask that very question to my friend but they told me they did not know for sure. They said something about needing to download a file or something like that but that someone had set things up for them so they were not to sure. Could you explain this addon that may get me access to online movies. Thanks

PS: I see your location is Toronto & I'm just North West of Toronto
(2014-01-20, 00:22)trevor56 Wrote:
(2014-01-19, 23:02)Vaikin Wrote: If your friend told you, why not ask him?

Thanks for your reply Vaikin. I did ask that very question to my friend but they told me they did not know for sure. They said something about needing to download a file or something like that but that someone had set things up for them so they were not to sure. Could you explain this addon that may get me access to online movies. Thanks

PS: I see your location is Toronto & I'm just North West of Toronto
There are scripts people make that add video streaming capabilities from various websites, giving you access to tv shows/movies. BUT, as they are pirated sites, we do not discuss them on the forums. Do some google searches and see what you can find.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbe help please0