Recently Added List with Posters?
Hi there,
somehow I missed to update my xbmc running on an Apple TV 2 for a while but I finally did.
I like the Feature of the recently added movies. But I do not like what Pictures are in fan. (Just random Picture of the movie) is it somehw possible to get the same Posters here that are used in the classical list view?
In Addition the poster for the movies are now missing in my remote on the ipad as well. I am using this one: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/official...80364?mt=8
This is just an amazing app and I enjoyed using it, but not it borthers me that the list of movies uses These random Pictures for the list as well.
Does anybody know how use the Posters in one or eventually even both lists?
Thanks a lot in advance. Really appreciate it.

Best regards
How did you go about updating? It sounds like your library got reset and it's just using generated screen shots.
I followed the Manual http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=HOW-TO:Insta...2#Updating for updating.
After the Initial start of the updated Version I got the message that Pictures Need to be updated. I agreed and I assume that the thumbs have then been downloaded which are in the newest Version taken for the lists. If I change the thumb Pictures and select the poster ones for thumbs then it is again displayed the way I like to have it. But this means that I Need to do this manually for each and every movie that I do have within my library. (which is something about 500). Is there an Option to do this Task for all at once?

I do have a second apple TV which I justed updated and where I didn't selected "update Pictures" in the popup that showed up after intial start and here everything is fine. So this seems to be the root cause...
Use CyberDuck (wiki) and make an SFTP connection to the ATV2 and try deleting this file:

/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database/Textures13.db

Then restart XBMC. It should give you that message again and hopefully will preserve the artwork this time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added List with Posters?0