Movie Library Maxing out?
I have a ton of movies on my networked drives and for some reason XBMC is not recognizing all of them. I have scanned for new content, updated my library, and even gone through all of the files in the "files" section and made sure they all were recognized there. In the movie library I am still missing approximately 150 movies. The only thing I can think of is XBMC is maxing out at 2262 movies (which doesn't make sense to me). Is there anyone else that has run in to this or does anyone have any other suggestions? I have also tried to "clean" my library in the settings and update my library again after that. Thanks!
Have you check to see if the naming of the movies or the folders is correct?
Yes I have. I am pretty anal about that haha. All movies are named "Movie Name (Release Year)"

The odd thing too is that it looks like the new movies I am scanning in are populating in the movie library so I am not sure if the old ones are dropping off or something...or if the "counter" in the lower right of the window is just not showing the correct amount of movies. In the files section however, the correct number of movies is displayed
*UPDATE* I just figured it out. I found a setting that was enabled in my video settings that was automatically grouping the movies in sets in the library. Once I turned that off everything is the way it is supposed to be. Thanks for the help!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Library Maxing out?0