• 14(current)
Mod reFocus light for Raspberry Pi (Helix-update)
why don't you try it yourself and report your experiences :) just download the skin from my custom repository (see first post for details)
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
Will be trying this tonight.

thanks
Devices
- NAS: Synology DS212, 6TB, MySQL
- HTPC: Intel NUC N2830, 2.4ghz, 4GB RAM, SSD, Win 7 & OpenElec (dual boot) / Kodi 15.2
- PC: Lenovo M92P, 3.2ghz, 12GB RAM, Win 10 / Kodi 17.4
- Laptop: Acer 5750G, 2.9ghz, 8GB RAM, SSD, Windows 10 / Kodi 15.2

@flekz: what is your impression so far? Smile
(2014-10-25, 13:17)freem@n Wrote: @flekz: what is your impression so far? Smile
I didn't end up trying any more skins on the ATV. Decided to buy an Intel NUC to replace it Smile. The atv just kept crashing since I upgraded to Gotham.
Devices
- NAS: Synology DS212, 6TB, MySQL
- HTPC: Intel NUC N2830, 2.4ghz, 4GB RAM, SSD, Win 7 & OpenElec (dual boot) / Kodi 15.2
- PC: Lenovo M92P, 3.2ghz, 12GB RAM, Win 10 / Kodi 17.4
- Laptop: Acer 5750G, 2.9ghz, 8GB RAM, SSD, Windows 10 / Kodi 15.2

Hey mate, loving reFocus Light. However there doesn't seem to be a way to see what language subtitle you are downloading. I prefer to use both English subs as those of my native language.
Hi, thanks for a stylish and light skin for the RPi. However, I'm a bit confused that when I'm in the movies or tv series library lists, I need to press back button twice to reach the home menu. Why is that and can the behaviour be changed so that pressing back would take me instantly to home menu?
First, sorry for my Bad English, iam from German Smile.
I have a problem with the artist slideshow.
It does't work, i never see any Artist Picture when playing Musik. With the skin Amber, it just works.
Is there special Configuration for this skin, or ist this a known Problem?
Thank you for yout help!
Hi freem@n. In addition to the question I made a couple posts earlier, I would like to know/ask:
  • Is it possible to have a progress bar, poster, subtitle button etc (as in Confluence) when you press menu (or space) during playback? now I only get play, stop, pause etc., and need I need to press "I" to get see progress etc, which is a shame as I can't map that function to my CEC remote
  • when choosing subtitle, I can't see subtitle language nor if it conforms to CC or is in sync. all three things are visible when choosing subtitle in Confluence. additionally, as I have many subtitle service providers installed I can't instantly see from which service the subtitles are currently being fetched. only by pressing left when in subtitle list I can choose service. In confluence, subtitle service list is on the right side of subtitle list and constantly visible

Otherwise, I'm really satsified with the skin.
Thanks! Just installed through the repo, first impression is very nice....

Will try it out for a couple of days and report any snags I might run into...
Helix update?
(2014-12-18, 00:28)Warez Wrote: Helix update?

read this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1817407
I'm currently working fulltime so I couldn#t update this branch recently, but I'm looking forward to the Christmas holidays ;-)
Freem@n good job!! Smile
thats good news but please also notice the comments about subtitles (when searching for subtitles, you need to show the filename of the video otherwise we cannot select the correct subtitle) and about navigation (when you are in a season or in tv show overview, when you go back, we expect to see the main menu again, like in all other modern skins. With your skin, we need 2 or 3 extra steps before we see the main menu again. These two things become annoying at some point.
(2014-10-20, 12:38)freem@n Wrote: quick announcement: just wanted to let you guys know that I started working on bringing compatibility for the upcoming XBMC/Kodi Helix release. If you're interested you can check out the newly created Helix branch on GitHub
however due to my new real life duties this can take a little while

Hi,

Trying to install this I get a "dependencies not met error". Any tips?
Hey guys, it's been a while since the skin received an update. I apologize for that, but today this will change. During the last couple of days a lot of work went into this skin to update it for the recent major Kodi update. It's now compatible with the latest Kodi v14.0 "Helix". There may be a few bugs left, but overall it seems to work pretty well. You can get the update through my custom repository. If you haven't downloaded it yet you can do so by visiting the first post.

but in the meantime I already worked on the next update which brings support for the OpenELEC settings add-on. As a lot of you folks use this skin on your Raspberry Pi running OE I'm sure you'll appreciate this update :) You can now easily launch the OE add-on through the settings menu on the home screen. Here's a look at the result:

I'm now uploading the new version 1.14.1 to the repository, so you can update it in a couple of minutes. let me know what you think about it :)
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus light for Raspberry Pi (Helix-update)8