ive just gotten my xbox with media center and fund a few small things which could make the system easier and more useful to use...
1. a option for continus play of video just like the music player has, so you dont have to keep starting the video everytime one ends
2. some sort of music option for the picture slideshow/screensaver. seems very boring with nothing playing
3. turning a trigger button into a button which could show a button layout for the controller, so you can work out what you are doing. (hard for the n00bies to use and find all the features)
if these are already features, i am sorry in advanced but if there not it will be cool to see them in the xbmc someday, keep up the good work
some small additions
Joined: Feb 2006
2006-02-27 13:05 Post: #1
Skilled Python Coder
Joined: Aug 2004
2006-02-27 13:23 Post: #2
you could use video playlists
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
Joined: Dec 2003
Location: New York City, USA
2006-02-27 16:39 Post: #3
1. use a video playlist and enable repeat all.
2. in both cases, if you manually start music first, it will continue to play.
3. there is an official mod which adds a help screen. you'll need to ask about it in the graphics forum.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.