Info inside Video play
Hello,
is it possible to show the movie-info while playing a movie (like the Videotext or epg while watching tv)?
I tried pressing the info - button while playback with no success.
I couldn't find any description how to do this even if it is possible??
The reason why i would like to get this feature is: While watching a movie my girlfriends asks : What's the story of the movie?
Any help would be appreciated Big Grin

This function inside the OSD - Menue would be enought also Wink
Smile 
1) Get new girlfriend?
2) Info SHOULD work to show some basic playback detail, so not sure if "no success" means no event or not the event you wanted
3) clueless on whether this is possible...
4) see #1
Welcome to Forums.

This has been asked several times, though the forums search feature is not throwing anything obvious about this (that I can see), I am sure its in there somewhere. Tongue

Default skin doesn't support this but some other skins might, So try some other skins in meanwhile or ask in skin support forums.

Ideally a developer/skinner would have interest in this and update default skin. Its a really helpful thing to have and could even pause playback while showing this. Wink

Pay no attention to surfinbox, his girlfriend is probably the silent type (as in inflatable). Smile
This works in gotham, ace and amber skins, although scrolling doesn't seem to work so if the plot summary doesn't fit in the space provided you miss some.

Also remember you can pause a movie, press esc to go into the gui and see the full info then press tab to go back to the full screen movie.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Info inside Video play0