Bug 12.3 is horrid, going back to 12.2
(2014-01-25, 09:38)jacintech.fire Wrote:
(2014-01-25, 06:02)warlion Wrote: Dude perhaps xbmc its not for you, it clearly looks that you are not capable of using it perhaps windows media player is for you and stop b...ing here

you complain about android too dude go and buy a atv3 and iphone and keep it stock, and every 6 months buy a new one to keep it update and stop bothering open source software ,
Your comment really make me angry, go and "you know what" yourself

WOW!!!
I mean...WOW!!!
...and all this because someone disagree with youHuh Yikes!
I sincerely hope this does not become a "preaching to the converted" kind of forum, where we ostracize people for daring to have a different opinion (however uninformed it may be)...I mean, WOW!!!

(2014-01-25, 05:41)nickr Wrote:
(2014-01-25, 03:18)jacintech.fire Wrote: To be fair, @ned Scott can be a big fizzy douche sometimes :-)
And now a report for you...
*gently pads @nickr on the shoulders*
there, there little buddy. It will be ok.
*hands @nickr a warm blanket and a cup of cocoa*
what do you say we go find your mummy now?...
Fella you don't even know who your supporters are!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-01-25, 09:38)jacintech.fire Wrote: *gently pads @nickr on the shoulders*
there, there little buddy. It will be ok.
*hands @nickr a warm blanket and a cup of cocoa*
what do you say we go find your mummy now?...

We can't ban you for giving people bad advice, but we can certainly ban you for saying stuff like this.
(2014-01-24, 04:27)jrio69 Wrote: I'm not sure what possesses developers to constantly crank out a new version all the time when there was absolutely nothing wrong with the previous one. Android loves to shove app updates down your throat even though there wasn't anything wrong with the earlier version. 9 times out of 10 the update is broken. From glancing briefly at this forum I've noticed there's a load of people complaining about audio issues now. Props to the XBMC Windows team for nearly ruining what was once a perfect piece of software.

Going back to 12.2 ASAP.

LOL... user complains about updates to working software but manually updates their working software...
F man...
All the trolls decided to come out in this thread?
** subscribe
@jrio69 I did not even read your whole post. I stopped after you began to nag on XBMC 12.3

Because you obviously got ZCS (Zero-Computer-Skills) and don't know better. Do not give you permission to blame your frustration on somebody else,
especially not on the XBMC team. Witch in my option are damn skilled at what they do. If you want somebody to blame, blame yourself.
The issue lies with your computer setup, possibly some app interfering with XBMC. Also possible there been some changes to your computer lately with or without you knowledge.

Maybe you are infected with virus...

So next time, instead of blaming others for your issues. Think before you speak. Is there a chance the problem lies with me? Ask nicely for support. If it turns out you where in fact right, good
you learned and shared something new...

With your current attitude nobody will help you, all it will do is get you more frustrated Confused

As I'm such a nice guy, and you got ZCS, issue #2 and #3 "Stuttering issues when stopping and starting. Never had this issue before. Now when I pause and play it skips a few frames. Sweet."
Sounds to me you need to reselect your audio device...
The Problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Do you understand?
Don't bother I don't think we will see that username again , the same user perhaps but the username is gone forever lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
12.3 is horrid, going back to 12.22