How to view family photos in XBMC
When i want to view family photos while using XBMC (Neon skin). Do the photos have to be on an external HD, SDHC card attached to my g box MX-2 Huh
I have all my movies and TV shows stored upstairs in my PC along with my pictures.I would like to view them using upnp setup. I hope I am explaining correctly my problem.
Same as movies, you need to add a source. Not sure that upnp will work. Try setting up a smb share for the upstairs PC.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thank you for the guidance i was looking for the same solution as i am going out with family i will take care of it
add a share on the PC that stores them
then add then to XBMC >pictures.>add source > browse >Windows share (the name of the share on your PC)
add a name and then OK
I did that and i see all my folders, but when i click on any of the folders there is nothing there.No matter where i navigate to,the folder names are there and are correct but nothing seems to be inside. What am i doing wrong??
permissions on shares or files within shares?

what does your log file say?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
The C drive is set to share for everyone along with all my folders.I am not very PC savvy and i am not familiar with a log file.

Sorry
go to the wiki and RTFM

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to view family photos in XBMC0