Win Help - Scrape Playstation Media Server Data to XBMC System
I am running a Playstation Media Server on my primary system, a Windows 7 Machine. No scraping has been done. It was never needed. But each movie and tv show is in it's own directory, and properly named.

I am just now experimenting with an XBMC machine and want to have the nice 'setup/layout' with backgrounds, screenshots, info, that I have been seeing on the XMBC setups I've looked at.

I've figured out how to stream the movies/tv shows to the XBMC machine thanks to some searching of the forums, but when I am setting up the scraper nothing happens. I've found a post from 3 years ago about scraping each movie, tv show, etc, one at a time, but that seems extremely and unneedlessly tedious and I figure that there must be an easier way to do what I am after.

To Sum Up: I want to keep the data on my primary machine (running Playstation Media Server) and stream to an old laptop (running XBMC) that is hooked up to my TV, and easily have the scraping of data done (especially after adding new content on my server machine).

Any help is welcome. And if this has been asked before I am sorry. Thank you very much for your time.

Naloomi
You can't. PS Media Server uses UPnP/DLNA. XBMC cannot currently use UPnP/DLNA sources for the library. You have to use something like SMB (wiki), which can run at the same time as PS Media Server.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help - Scrape Playstation Media Server Data to XBMC System0