Changing Text Size
Really enjoy your skin. Just wondering if you can point me in the right direction to make the font larger in the movie description using fanart view?
in file videoviews.xml change line 1406

<font>size30</font>

to a different font size.

you can get the complete list of available sizes in file Font.xml

both files are located in [XBMCUSERFOLDER]/addons/skin.sio2/1080i/

hope this helps.

Thanks for the support.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Thanks Fastcolors...Worked like a charm. Now can read the description from the couch :-)

Not a real big deal but just wondering if there is an easy way to re order the icons on the main menu page like ATV does currently. Or an easy manual way .... I really like how lite this skin is which works perfect for atv 2... thanks for all the hard work!
Similar Question...

Which XML file, or alternatively, font id. is used for the standard list view ?

SIO2 and SIO2-X have serious potential for use on HD phones, but the keyboard and font sizes need to be increased to be truely usable on a 5" display
(2014-02-18, 19:08)Spinner65 Wrote: Similar Question...

Which XML file, or alternatively, font id. is used for the standard list view ?

SIO2 and SIO2-X have serious potential for use on HD phones, but the keyboard and font sizes need to be increased to be truely usable on a 5" display

videoviews.xml

maybe I could fork a sio2x version for 5".... anybody would like it? Wink

I wouldn't have any way of testing it. though..
Image Image
(2014-02-18, 21:19)fastcolors Wrote: videoviews.xml

maybe I could fork a sio2x version for 5".... anybody would like it? Wink

I wouldn't have any way of testing it. though..

Smile

It would be popular IMO.
None of the current skins work well on a phone, there is always something lacking.
On a TV you have room for eyecandy, have a remote etc, but the design decisions for that setup don't work well on a small touchscreen.
I envisioned something similar to the home screen on android or iOS.sio2(-x) with a bunch of shortcuts on the main page. Damn close to what you have already done actually. Add a big keyboard page, and increase the font sizes to enable accurate "clicking" of rows or buttons and it's basically it.
Personally I could care less about the video cover preview section on a phone, but others would likely want it.
I'm currently running MXplayer as an external player, but if the DVDplayer allows skinning it might be fixable. The biggest complaint I've had with it, is the inability to shuttle/scroll on the phone interface.

Testing is something I've been looking at. Yesterday I installed the "free personal use" version of Genymotion. It's a Virtual Box based Android VM, which runs fast and allows you to set up multiple VMs with various screen configurations. The free version doesn't allow cloning of the VM, but a simple workaround is to create the VM in Genymotion, then launch Virtualbox and clone it there. Then re-launch Genymotion (with it's virtual hardware gui) to use the VM.
To install files you simply drag and drop apks (or other files) onto the running VM window.
I'm now looking for a way to share the skin's folder easily so that I can edit an xml and then relaunch xbmc easily.

EDIT: I should mention that I (obviously) would be willing to test.
I didn't die... just need some time to finish a couple real life things...
Image Image

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing Text Size0