Ember does not import nfo files created with ember in another computer
A weird bug... R 18 version

I run ember in my main (a) computer and nfo files and posters fanart are saved on each movie folder on my NAS.

Yesterday i installed ember 18 on another pc (b) (notebook) in order to scrape movies on my NAS while sitting on my couch.
I scrapped some movies.

When i updated library on (a) computer ember could not pick the movies that i scrapped using the b computer (although nfo files and poster fanart files are there)

Any way to solve this?

Keep up the great work Nod
Different filename settings?
Same settings on both computers
Try to reload the movie if it already had the title saved in DB
I did update the library on a computer twice but those movies that were scrapped with the b computer still appear as not scrapped
Update DB is not the same like "Reload All Movies". Update search only new movie files. Try reload: Tools- > Reload All Movies.
I once had this issue, I'm not 100% sure how I fixed it but I believe it's this:
Go to Edit->Settings->Movies->files & Sources.
there you can choose (a bit below the XBMC Frodo button) how to handle the nfo file name.
make sure you tick the correct nfo fine name convention that matches the nfo file name you have created from computer A.

In my case, each movie folder had a file called movie.nfo, but in the settings, I only had ticked <movie>.nfo.
Once I ticked movie.nfo, EMM (upon clicking "update library", or "reload movies" or "clean database") would recognize the movies

but it was a long time ago, it may not relate to your issue.

HB
(2014-01-28, 12:53)DanCooper Wrote: Update DB is not the same like "Reload All Movies". Update search only new movie files. Try reload: Tools- > Reload All Movies.

That solved it ... thank you...

Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember does not import nfo files created with ember in another computer0