On-Screen Keyboard to Default
Newbie to the xbmc world.
Apple TV 2

I did the standard jail break and loaded the xbmc, followed by the xbmc wizard. I added the Confluence 7 Icons add-on.
Everything looks great accept the on-screen keyboard switched to qwerty from the default dialog ABCDE keyboard.

My kids are wanting the old dialog ABCDE keyboard back.

I searched the forum looking for how to set back the keyboard to the default ABCD style on-screen keyboard. I could only find a method to refresh the complete xbmc install. I don't want to do that..

I cannot find a simple method under the settings screen or xbmc maintenance hub to set this back to the dialog ABCDE keyboard on the Apple TV 2 version of xbmc 12.

Is there a dumb simple add-on to do this without resetting the xbmc box and losing all their favourites and other settings?
We don't have anything to do with that HUB/wizard garbage. You don't even need it to use the add-ons. This is the first I've heard of them screwing with the keyboard, so I have no idea how to revert that.
Thank you Ned.

I wish I had more computer skills. For me it just has to be simple. I am sure that is the same for a lot of people. I did the jailbreak because of the simple process identified from... http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/2014/01/09/h...r-dummies/

But that saying, if it was not for you technical guys, the rest of us would not be able to enjoy this access you provide with these excellent tools. Thank you.

I found the solution... It was the Confluence 7 Icons add-on that caused the problem. I un-installed it, reverted back the 5 icon, and the standard abcde on-screen keyboard is back

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
On-Screen Keyboard to Default0