Empty XBMC.org repository. I'm at a roadblock
This is my first experience with Raspberry Pi and RaspBMC. I can't get the XBMC.org add on repository to work. It's empty no matter what I try. I checked the debug file and this stands out as the issue to me: 17:50:43 T:2914489408

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=117472

Here is a list of what I've tried so far:

1. Force refresh w/ and w/o a reboot
2. deleting the Addons15.db file and rebooting
3. changing the DNS to a public DNS
4. editing the advancedsettings.xml file according to this post
5. editing the advancedsettings.xml file to disable ipv6

I have internet connectivity. The system info shows 'connected' as the internet status and I can ping out to url's and ip's from the command line.

Here is my info:

Ram: 512
Installation media: 16GB SD Card
Connection: Wired
Power Supply Type: micro USB power adapter
Power specs: 5V 1A
Peripherals: none
Storage Device none so far
RaspBMC version: (cat /scripts/upd_hist/build_info) How to...
XBMC version: raspbmc-rls-1.0-hardfp-b20131223-u20131223
Codecs: the default?
Audio/Video Output: HDMI
Overclocked: no
Config.txt Extras: none
Can you load this link up in a web browser of a computer that uses the same internet connection? http://mirrors.xbmc.org
Yes, it loads for me.
Just an update. I did a fresh install using XBian this time and the xbmc.org repo showed up for the first 5 minutes then disappeared again. I am still able to view and download addons from the Superepo repository though.
It's probably a conflict with superrepo. a fix is in the nightly builds, if XBian has nightly XBMC builds available. Otherwise, I'd just remove SR.
Good idea. I tried removing superrepo and rebooting but the problem remained. I tried a 'check for updates' and a force refresh but neither did the trick. Thanks for the ideas.
Try deleting any addons.db file in userdata (wiki)/Database/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Empty XBMC.org repository. I'm at a roadblock0