Can't Install XBMC on Mac Mini
Hi,

I can download the app from the XBMC website, but when i try and open it. It says this is from an unauthorised developer, do you still want to open it, so i say yes. But still nothing, just keeps popping up another message saying failed to open, would you like to re-try, send report to apple or ignore.

Here is the spec of my machine:

Mac OS X
Version 10.5.8
Pocessor 2 GHz-Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 512 MB 667 MHz DDR" SDRAM
Startup Disk Mini

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Right click (or command+click) the XBMC icon and select "open"
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
(2014-01-28, 21:12)Walt74 Wrote: Right click (or command+click) the XBMC icon and select "open"

Tried that buddy.
Wink 
would have been to easy Smile Which version of XBMC are you trying to use ?
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
What version of xbmc? Anything after 11.x (Eden) will require at least OSX 10.6.
I recommend 10.6.8 Snow Leopard.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-01-28, 21:21)wgstarks Wrote: What version of xbmc? Anything after 11.x (Eden) will require at least OSX 10.6.
I recommend 10.6.8 Snow Leopard.

i was trying to get to this Big Grin
i don't know what version, any that will work.
(2014-01-28, 22:41)1982ollie Wrote: i don't know what version, any that will work.

Try Eden (version 10).
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
eden is 11
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-01-29, 21:45)Memphiz Wrote: eden is 11

My bad. Yes 11.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't Install XBMC on Mac Mini0