v16 AeonMQ7- No rating info into DialogVideoInfo page
Hi,
I've a Kodi 16.3 release, Skin AEON MQ7
after selecting a movie and press "i" key on my remote, The dialogVideoinfo appears. Unfortunately no rating info is returned

Please find below the relevant screenshot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/74o78hljwqd4rk...3.jpg?dl=0

How can display the rating info for the selected movie?

TIA
Moved to Aeon MQ7 forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-31, 01:07)Karellen Wrote: Moved to Aeon MQ7 forum
Ok. Tks for moving it in the right forum... now how can I find it in the new forum?
Sorry for the request but I'm a newbie Smile
You already have. The message is in the new sub-forum.

Best way to find your messages.

1. Top right corner of the screen you will see your username. Roll your mouse over it
2. From the drop down box select Control Panel
3. On the new page, below your username, you will see Posts: 3 (0.01 per day | 0.001 percent of total posts).
4. Click on the number of posts in blue.
5. A new page will open up with a listing of all your messages. Select the one you are searching for.

or, if you are already in one of your messages, click the grey Find button at the bottom left of your mesage

Hope that helps.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-08-01, 01:52)Karellen Wrote: You already have. The message is in the new sub-forum.

Best way to find your messages.

1. Top right corner of the screen you will see your username. Roll your mouse over it
2. From the drop down box select Control Panel
3. On the new page, below your username, you will see Posts: 3 (0.01 per day | 0.001 percent of total posts).
4. Click on the number of posts in blue.
5. A new page will open up with a listing of all your messages. Select the one you are searching for.

or, if you are already in one of your messages, click the grey Find button at the bottom left of your mesage

Hope that helps.

Yes tks, this helped to find all my messages... but I can't find my thread under Kodi Community Forum/Support/Skin Support/Skin Archive/Aeon MQ yet
Where am I making wrong?
You have found your original message, obviously, as you are typing in it.

This thread is located at Forum/Support/Skin Support/Other Skins

No problems, I will move it to the Forum/Support/Skin Support/Skin Archive/Aeon MQ
My Signature
Try again to ask for help about this topic...

Does someone of you have my same issue and can some of you suggest me the way to solve it?

Thank you very much for those who will help me
If you update KODI to v17 and install emiralles' latest v1.4.0.10 of the MQ7 Krypton Mod, you can then install my Multi-Mod and the Video Info page will work just fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AeonMQ7- No rating info into DialogVideoInfo page0