• 11(current)
Release service.subtitles.subscene
(2015-03-15, 15:27)kooroshtaha Wrote: i found something about how should i fix it and it worked.
File manager: profile directory/addon_data/service.subtitles.subscene/temp

in this location delete all the information there

I came here to report the same problem. This worked to fix my issue too! But why? All there was in this temp directory were several subtitles. For whatever it's worth I was getting the problem using SPMC v13.4 on an android TV box.
(2015-02-15, 18:41)CrowleyAJ Wrote: Hi kaitaba and Momberg,
I'm not quite sure how to handle that issue, since I can't reproduce it on my system. It seems to only affect OpenELEC installations.
I made a new test version. Could you please install that zip file an tell me if it helps?
https://github.com/manacker/service.subt...master.zip

Hi CrowleyAJ,

I'm running Raspbmc with Kodi. I got opensubtitles.org and subscene.com services installed. Neither one can find subtitles for a Korean TV drama I'm watching. I already found the subtitles in subscene.com but it's a hassle to download the subtitles one by one for each episode. I tried manual search but still I get No subtitles found.
Hi ChocoboX,

could you please provide a debug log (wiki), so I can see for myself what went wrong.
(2015-04-14, 22:25)CrowleyAJ Wrote: Hi ChocoboX,

could you please provide a debug log (wiki), so I can see for myself what went wrong.

I will try and do this because the subscene addon is behaving quite erratically for a few weeks now. Sometimes after hitting a subtitle for download it tells me that there wasn't a subtitle present and I think it's just that subscene may have changed some aspect of their page that the plugin doesn't know how to get around.
(2015-04-14, 23:36)rpgmaker Wrote: I will try and do this because the subscene addon is behaving quite erratically for a few weeks now. Sometimes after hitting a subtitle for download it tells me that there wasn't a subtitle present and I think it's just that subscene may have changed some aspect of their page that the plugin doesn't know how to get around.
There may be several reasons for that:
- The downloaded file was an archive, that contained multiple subtitle files (i.e. a whole season of a TV show), but the correct subtitle for the current episode can't be determined. Currently only episode markers in the format SxxEyy are supported.
- The downloaded file was an archive, but contained no subtitle files.
- The downloaded file was neither a subtitle file nor an archive.

Thats why I need a debug log to see what I can do.
i have had a problem with addons. After i dowload new subtitle, the Kodi alway play first subtitle ( another subtitle ) that i dowloaded on last first time , its not new subtitle .Pls help me btw im using spmc for android box ( firetv )
There was an update a few days ago and the plugin hasn't worked since. I cleared the temp folder to no avail. It doesn't seem to be even trying to download the subtitle, it errors out instantly.
Sorry, but I have to insist on getting debug log (wiki)s. The plugin is working fine for me, so I have no starting point to look into your issues.

@rpgmaker:
In the last version I tried to incorporate a fix for the temp folder problems, which I found in another subtitle plugin. Sad to hear, that it actually made the problem worse. You can get the previous version here: https://github.com/manacker/service.subt.../1.1.0.zip
Could you please provide some specifics on your setup (Device, OS/Distibution, Language, etc.), so I can try to recreate a test case for me?
Ok, disregard the debug logs.
I gave the temp dir handling a whole other approach now. Please test and tell me if this fixes your issues: https://github.com/manacker/service.subt...master.zip (You have to remove the "-master" bit from the file name before installing the zip file)
This should address both your issues, Trongthuan0311 and rpgmaker.
(2015-04-20, 23:53)CrowleyAJ Wrote: Ok, disregard the debug logs.
I gave the temp dir handling a whole other approach now. Please test and tell me if this fixes your issues: https://github.com/manacker/service.subt...master.zip (You have to remove the "-master" bit from the file name before installing the zip file)
Thanks you for ur support, It worked nice to me
since last update addon is not working properly anymore. it does not download subtitles, no error message is coming up.

anyone having the same problem, any suggestions?
what log to provide for help?

regards
(2015-04-22, 14:08)jensen.inc Wrote: since last update addon is not working properly anymore. it does not download subtitles, no error message is coming up.
Have you tried the new version I posted earlier? Does this fix your problem?
(2015-04-20, 23:53)CrowleyAJ Wrote: Ok, disregard the debug logs.

has this fix been published/pushed yet?
(2015-04-23, 00:26)cudencuden Wrote: has this fix been published/pushed yet?

I sent the pull request just now. It should appear in the repo in the next days.
(2015-04-23, 00:46)CrowleyAJ Wrote:
(2015-04-23, 00:26)cudencuden Wrote: has this fix been published/pushed yet?

I sent the pull request just now. It should appear in the repo in the next days.

thanks and repped
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.subscene8