• 9(current)
Release service.subtitles.subscene
Hi Mahdi75i,

I checked your log files and found that the problem lies not with the subscene addon, but with the subtitle file. The file you are downloading (http://subscene.com/subtitles/the-maze-r...ic/1020068) doesn't contain a valid subtitle file, but a text file with some download locations, which are no use to Kodi. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do if the subscene users don't upload proper subtitle. You might want to try some other links.
Today subsence on xbmc android tv not work ? I using android bix minix x8 with xbmc 13.
Just tried it on my Fire TV and it seems to work. If you still got problems, please provide a debug log (wiki).
[SOLVED] Big Grin
@ginda01: That would be under System -> Settings -> Video -> Subtitles -> Languages to download subtitles for.
Im getting the Script error failed everytime i want to look for subtitles. (happens for all my sub addons)
Hi x3nius, I'd like to help but you'll have to provide a debug log (wiki).
(2015-01-14, 01:28)CrowleyAJ Wrote: Hi x3nius, I'd like to help but you'll have to provide a debug log (wiki).

Don't mind my PM, i have found the issue apparently i had nothing set at "languages to download subtitles for".
Thanks for your report though. I will include a more appropriate error message for that case.
Hi anyway of adding "description/comment" to this addon? So when looking for non english subs only for the like of a few breaking bad episodes. Would be a nice wee tweak indeed i think Smile

Thank you
Interesting suggestion, I see the value in that. Unfortunately the Kodi UI only offers the one text line for that. I'll see what I can do to add the comments in an unobstructive manner.
(2015-01-26, 23:32)CrowleyAJ Wrote: Interesting suggestion, I see the value in that. Unfortunately the Kodi UI only offers the one text line for that. I'll see what I can do to add the comments in an unobstructive manner.

Could it even be worked into the name itself with a scroll effect with "()" containing the extra details? maybe even a different colour of text

so name be like
Breaking.Bad.S03E03.HDTV.XviD-FQM (English subs for Spanish parts only)

hello
how make Arabic sub work with subscene ? it only show English Sub
Thank you
Hi PhantomZ1,

you can choose which language you want to download subtitles for under: System -> Settings -> Video -> Subtitles -> Languages to download subtitles for
Im getting the Script failed everytime i'm searching with subscene. Here's my log thanks
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.subscene8