Bug missing subtitle stream
No, your right this patch doesn´t fix teletext subtitles from Tvh (works with Frodo) it only fixes Gotham to the same point where i first tried Gotham builds back in spring 2013, dvb subs works but not teletext.

To summarize:
Frodo builds with Tvheadend as backend both teletext and dvb subs works.
Gotham builds only dvb subs works, not teletext.

@elupus & @negge can you digg deeper ?
Quote:AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: ParseSubscriptionStart - id: 4, type: TEXTSUB, ignored

This is also a bug. Tvheadend usually sends DVBSUB but sometimes also sends TEXTSUB, which isn't recognized as a valid codec and the stream is ignored. I have a few channels with TEXTSUB streams so I should be able to take a look at it.

Regarding teletext, I am clueless.
Ok, thanks for cleraing things up for me. If I could help out in a more handfast way I would. Kudos and props to all the talented and friendly devs out there
(2013-12-21, 10:31)negge Wrote:
Quote:AddOnLog: Tvheadend HTSP Client: ParseSubscriptionStart - id: 4, type: TEXTSUB, ignored

This is also a bug. Tvheadend usually sends DVBSUB but sometimes also sends TEXTSUB, which isn't recognized as a valid codec and the stream is ignored. I have a few channels with TEXTSUB streams so I should be able to take a look at it.

Regarding teletext, I am clueless.

Sorry but i'm wrong, It's textsub that works in Frodo but not in Gotham.
Not teletext!
@Jönke: I believe that's due to a change in the PVR addon's code, I hope I'll have time to look at it soon.
https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-addons/pull/255
Nice work !
Nice work negge!
All of you awesome and talented people are my heroes!
Please try the latest revision of the PVR addons, the fix just went in.
Ok! Will it be in the next nightlies?
(2014-01-04, 16:34)Jönke Wrote: Ok! Will it be in the next nightlies?

I think so, I don't use the nightlies so I don't know.
Was it in the new nightly build? Or is there maybe a compiled pvr build somewhere else we can try?
You can always compile yourself, it's not very hard.
Ofcourse, just asking Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
missing subtitle stream1