• 6(current)
[TEXTURES] Aeon MQ 5
Devilshura you can have the flags H265 ..

flags videocodec used

Thanks!

Edit : I forgot to request the casecodec H265 ..
I have switched to Kodi, cuz I have some h265 movies and would like to have the flag for.

I made one by myself, named it h265.png (just a dirty hack,the #5 doesn't fit well, based on Devilshura pngs, ) and put it in the media folder like the others. But it is not shown.

I think Kodi has to know that it is a h265 movie but how can this be done.

edit: found the mistake wrong file name
Is it possible, to create special rating icons for banned and indexed movies?

Thanks
(2014-06-16, 10:27)devilshura Wrote: *update 6/16/2014 : color border flag
Media Gass border flag

Hi how do i get theses to work they are not comeing out by the way thanks devilshura for your cases mod looks awesome and working well
(2014-11-25, 22:47)old_school Wrote:
(2014-06-16, 10:27)devilshura Wrote: *update 6/16/2014 : color border flag
Media Gass border flag

Hi how do i get theses to work they are not comeing out by the way thanks devilshura for your cases mod looks awesome and working well

I would think that they are alternative icons you can use. divx.png will be the default one used.
What am I missing? I am not seeing any visual changesHuh

Downloaded mediaglassHiresR4.zip
Used texturepacker to create mediaglassHiresR4.xbt
Placed mediaglassHiresR4.xbt in C:\Users\Helix\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq5.helixmod\media
Changed theme to mediaglassHiresR in Settings>Appearence>Skin>Theme

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
This link for instant new flags R4.xbt
GlassboxR4.xbt
I also made it with Samu-rai's case if you want it too.
NewFlagsplusSamuraiCase
Thanks devilshura! I grabbed them both... and it's working! :p
Those new flags are sharp!
@devilshura

Could you please make a flag for h265 and that also for the case. I really like Samu-rai's case

Thanks
scorpie
awesome work guys. this worked right off the bat.
by the way, i have one quick question here.

few of the movies have more flags than others. For eg:- look at the two screeshots below.
i have highlighted my point in question.

This has least

Here there are more.

there are hundres of movies where the flags dont even exist. i am using the moviedb scraper

how can i populate these for the completely missing ones or for the ones where the flags are missing as seen in the first image.
You have a tagging issue, not a scraping issue. You need to provide that information to XBMC using a media manager like MediaElch or Media Companion

(2014-12-03, 20:52)clubwerks Wrote: You have a tagging issue, not a scraping issue. You need to provide that information to XBMC using a media manager like MediaElch or Media Companion

Thanks for your reply.
Is this a standalone app or a plugin? I will google and look it up, however, once i am able to re-tag the movies, do i need to re-scrape again for this to be picked up by XBMC?
I have manually scrapped each movie, as i chose thumbs and fanart per my choice.. it be a pain to re-scrape everything again. Sad
You "scraped" your movies, not scrapped them. Wink

Yes, media managers are all standalone products. You're mistaking scraping them for tagging them. If you just want the movie correctly added to your library, basic scraping is fine and dandy. But you want all the bells and whistles of media flag and imdb ratings, etc, you should tag your movies with some type of media manager. Sometimes basic scraping is enough but many times it's not.

And yes, you'll need to reload the movie to refresh it within XBMC but honestly the easiest thing to do is to delete the video database, clean your library and then add all your movies in again. This will refresh everything in one swoop and you won't have to worry about manually making sure you refreshed all the videos. I routinely do this 3-4 times a year, just to make sure my database is always up to date and displaying just the way I want it.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[TEXTURES] Aeon MQ 57