[TEXTURES] Aeon MQ 5

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
-Vic- Offline
Hello everyone!

I followed first page instructions of this thread (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=184816&page=10) and added the GLOW.XBT file to %appdata%/kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq5/media but when inside Kodi I go in Settings -> Skin -> Appearance the "theme" option is grey and I cannot select media case style...

I also followed instructions of this thread and I copied .png files manually (see post #40) but again nothing changed.

Can you help me please??

Win 8.1, Kodi 14.1

Many thanks in advance! Smile

EDIT: I put .xbt file in "skin.aeonmq5" folder instead of "skin.aeonmq5.helixmod"...Thanks for your hard work.
(This post was last modified: 2015-02-25 13:06 by -Vic-.)
find quote
ziki Offline
Hi All,

my compliment to everybody for this forum and for the suggestion u are providing.
Compliment to devilshura for his work that I have really appreciated.
For this reason I am here for asking u an help. Infact I am trying to install media gloss MQ5 but i cannot. I prepare my xbt file following MarcosQui instruction, and everything is fine. But I don't know where put this file... I have not any folder in kodi's directory named "skin.aeonmq5".... Does it is probably because I installed AEON MQ 5 for helix? ..or/And maybe because I installed it in kodi from a zip file?HuhHuh
Please give me an help because this thing drive me crazy!!!Frown Frown
thanks
find quote
m0v1em4n Offline
Fan
(2015-02-25 21:32)ziki Wrote:  Hi All,

my compliment to everybody for this forum and for the suggestion u are providing.
Compliment to devilshura for his work that I have really appreciated.
For this reason I am here for asking u an help. Infact I am trying to install media gloss MQ5 but i cannot. I prepare my xbt file following MarcosQui instruction, and everything is fine. But I don't know where put this file... I have not any folder in kodi's directory named "skin.aeonmq5".... Does it is probably because I installed AEON MQ 5 for helix? ..or/And maybe because I installed it in kodi from a zip file?HuhHuh
Please give me an help because this thing drive me crazy!!!Frown Frown
thanks

Think this is the location if your using a standard install

Quote:C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\media

there is another thread HERE you might find useful
(This post was last modified: 2015-02-27 10:23 by m0v1em4n.)
find quote
ziki Offline
Wow!!
now it's working!!! I missed to read this step you indicated me.
Thanks a lot.
find quote