[Feature Request] Improve user experience with blu-ray iso's
(2014-09-15, 17:27)Martijn Wrote: It was already proven that when you need to fix something it gets closed again and actually out way more effort for everyone
It was generally proven or is it specifically about me? I only tried once to fix something in kodi project and i don't remember any special problems..
General Smile
People try to submit some fix or whatever without knowledge and then it needs changing. After that it's just costs time to help or straighten it out again.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
But at least the core devs get aware of that problem and what may cause it...
(2014-09-15, 18:05)Martijn Wrote: General Smile
People try to submit some fix or whatever without knowledge and then it needs changing. After that it's just costs time to help or straighten it out again.

I had to check Wink
Of course I have a good c++ base but I'm not going to push any request I'd I'm not sure to understand 100% the code and how to fix it if it's needed.
But is it worth trying? It's a 3 year old pull and even if it's something requested it's a lot of time waiting. It was created for Eden..

(2014-09-15, 19:57)Ace Wrote: But at least the core devs get aware of that problem and what may cause it...
In other cases I would agree with you (and you can simply discard it if it's too bad) but this isn't a fix. It's a brand new feature so if you push the pull request you have to carry it..
I am glad to see this feature request.

I often use symlinks for BDs that have multiple movies (A volume of Westerns) or just to put the proper name for Series ( FLCL.s1e01e02e03e04e05e06.iso@ -> FLCL.iso )

I found this thread while trying to look at ways to point Episodes to specific titles in my BD container (series bookmarks don't seem to like when there is no single-title with all episodes).

Frankly, I would be happy to put a file in the directory with the ISO to just put a name to those ambiguous 'Play main title: 12' (still searching the forums).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature Request] Improve user experience with blu-ray iso's0