script failed plugin
Sad 
script failed plugin
I get this when I try to open say the food network or others some play butttttt
can anyone help with this or point to where I need to lookHuh
starman
you will have to be a little more descriptive in your need for assistance. We have no idea what you are using or what is actually not connecting.
for example, just for starters........what add on are you referring to ?
Sorry new at this ( as u probably figured)
tried to play food network
windows 7
XBMC 12.5
?? what / which ADD ON are you using LOL
PS: there is no xbmc 12.5 yet
I am also getting getting the script failed plugin. It is only for the Food Network Add-on from the official XBMC.ORG add-on repository. The first menu come up with episodes, videos, most popular videos, etc. but attempting to click on any of those options brings up a status bar that says buffering, ending with Script.failed! plugin.video.foodnetwork. It seems others reporting this problem in other threads think the website layout changed but I don't know that for sure. Thanks for your help I am trying to wean my fiancee off cable and promised her food network!

Windows 7
Frodo 12.3
(2014-02-05, 01:20)GoCats76 Wrote: I am also getting getting the script failed plugin. It is only for the Food Network Add-on from the official XBMC.ORG add-on repository. The first menu come up with episodes, videos, most popular videos, etc. but attempting to click on any of those options brings up a status bar that says buffering, ending with Script.failed! plugin.video.foodnetwork. It seems others reporting this problem in other threads think the website layout changed but I don't know that for sure. Thanks for your help I am trying to wean my fiancee off cable and promised her food network!

Windows 7
Frodo 12.3

I'm experiencing the exact same problem. Started around the new year. Not sure how to troubleshoot.
I'm getting the exact same problem as well.
Be sorry to intrude but I think my doubts have to do with this topic also, does anyone know how to fix this error that appears when I try to open a TV channel? I leave a picture of the error on my iPhone 5S

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script failed plugin0