• 257(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Hey guys. I recently installed the Artwork Downloader add-on and download a bunch of disc arts. Now, I've decided I don't like the disc art on the movie information page Tongue (Press I on movie) and was wondering if there was any way to disable disc art in the information screen?

Thanks!
Safe to say this thread is dead?
Hi Kuzeth,

unfortunately seems that way, but I can point you in the right direction, you'll need to modify DialogVideoInfo.xml but it can be a quick fix or to do it properly you'll need to spend some time.

For the quick fix, look for

Code:
<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(discart)]</texture>

and look at commenting out the relevant control images for discart.

For the proper fix, you'll want to look for the above code but also consider the following and anywhere it exists:

Code:
IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(discart) or !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(discart)

This is basically seeing if discart exists, which it will in the lisitem if in your DB against the movie and as such is being used in a few places to control other behaviour i.e. it shortens the plot moves the spinner control for the plot etc. so that the disc can be displayed.

Up to you if you just want to remove the disc, or remove the disc and update the plot etc. so you don't have the dead space on the right when you stop to disc from showing.

Hope this helps and let me know if you need anymore info / help on it.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hey Mike, thanks for the reply. Shame to see this thread die Sad

Its not a huge issue. Its grown on me since I first did it actually. But if I get some time I'll have a play around and have a crack looking through XML's I think may contain the necessary lines.

Thanks again.
Hey guys, this skin is the only reason why I'm still on Gotham xbmc!

Any updates so it's compatible with latest kodi?
You are going to want to upgrade to Madnox. This version was great...but Madnox gives a lot more function and stability. <--key word.
If you're unwilling to upgrade from Gotham, this is the best you've got. You can try Madnox, but you're going to get some compatibility issues with the latest versions. You can actually upgrade to Jarvis and use this skin...but again...some things just aren't going to work. Take an hour. Say goodbye. Upgrade accordingly. It's well worth the mess of changing your settings again. Jarvis and further also give a lot of new options for Skins saving and support that you just won't get with Gotham.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=230821

Go Here.
well if i find some time i will try to port to kodi 18 but is dificult new family new baby, no much time Sad,
  • 257(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25