• 220(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-08-04, 14:46)ProRipp Wrote: ImageStill getting to grips with a few things but definately looking better !
Now if we could have set info and discs at the bottom with the logo this would be awesome
a true box set view !!!!
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2014-08-04, 14:53)mikebzh44 Wrote: This view is static (wall paper) or can you navigate ?

Its only wallpaper I'm afraid ! I was just building on the 'grey' theme posted by schimi2k but I agree it would be great to be able to navigate with it ! Unfortunately I have neither the time nor the brains to implement any of that lol ! I can supply the images if anyone wants to try to build the idea further ? Then again I don't even know if it could be implemented in that way ?
Fanart.TV Mod
(2014-08-03, 23:26)luvdemnoles22 Wrote:
(2014-08-03, 21:38)Hoosier205 Wrote: On the main menu, I want the background for the "TV Shows" category to be random TV fanart from my library and the background for the "Movies" category to be random movie fanart from my library.<br />
<br />
Even after going through the Skin settings and setting the background options for these categories...I get the default "Power" background for this skin as the background for both categories. Just for reference: I am selecting random movies for one and random episodes for the other.<br />
<br />
The slideshow screensaver I use can find the fanart and uses it, but the Skin doesn't.<br />
<br />
Any ideas?<br/>

I had the same problem too. The fix I found is click on any option other than "single image" or "multi image" then go back out and click on "multi image". Proceed to go to your folder where your custom backgrounds are located. There's a bug somewhere but this worked around it for me
Right, but I had to manually move secondary copies of all my fanart (with the originals copy kept in individual folders with each movie they represent) to a new folder. Then I choose "multi image" and point it towards that folder. It doesn't automatically update when new movies are added though. I have to manually move new fanart to that folder each time I add a new movie. Under the standard Nox skin, it works fine...under this skin...it apparently can't find my fanart automatically when selecting "random movies."

Obviously the "random movies" background option is supposed to work, but isn't for me.
(2014-08-03, 18:02)fred76 Wrote:
(2014-07-28, 09:42)zorensen Wrote: Hi guys,

I just upgraded to the last Beta 2 of Gotham and things are looking very good so far.
I've just noticed one thing that suddenly got missing. For some reason, the duration of the track I'm playing in fullscreen is missing.

As you can see in the bottom right corner, I just have the progressbar. Does anyone know how I can get that back?
It worked before the update, and I haven't done anything with it. I want the duration time back Tongue It works on the main menu...

Warlion, do you know?

May i bring this Topic back to front ... same issue on beta 3, no time Duration/elapsed time above the Progress bar in the right down corner. Have this issue since beta 2 and with the 14 Alphas. No Problems with beta1 and 13.1. No mods installed. installation from scratch. Can anybody help? thanks and best regards fred.

to whom it may concern ...
i solved this Problem by editing the musicvisualisation.xml. Went to the section with PlayerTimeLabelVar and changed the alignment from right to left.
Now everthing works fine with betas and Alphas. best regards fred.
skins incompatible ?

Anyone know why most of the skins come up as incompatible?

I am using Aeon Nox- Xunity mod but if I go into get more most of the skins come up as incompatible including the one I am using and you cant install or update?

Thanks.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=260659
Just a quick developped feature to display up to 3 discarts for multi disc albums :

I think there is a smarter way to to do it but as I don't have many time, I hope that Warlion or other people can work on it.

For multi-disc albums, discart have to be stored in album folder and names cdart1.png, cdart2.png and cdart3.png.

BTW, single disc album cdart.png have also to be renamed cdart1.png

Tested with showcase view and coverflow, don't know if coverflow is OFF.

2 files modded : variables.xml and Viewtype_ShowcaseSquare.xml

You can download it from : https://www.dropbox.com/s/asy0ybrhbir9xm...iscArt.zip
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Wow, Mike. Don't know what to say other that thank you very much for coming up with a solution. Now I now the relevant xml's I'll try myself to look into enhancing it more.

When you say album folder do you mean there now needs to be a parent folder with the cdarts and then the relevant disc folders or just in folder for disc 1?
For single disc album, I use this structure :

C:\Music\Artist\Year - Album\cdart1.png
C:\Music\Artist\Year - Album\track01.mp3
C:\Music\Artist\Year - Album\track02.mp3

For multidisc album :

C:\Music\Artist\Year - Album\cdart1.png
C:\Music\Artist\Year - Album\cdart2.png
C:\Music\Artist\Year - Album\cdart3.png
C:\Music\Artist\Year - Album\track101.mp3
C:\Music\Artist\Year - Album\track102.mp3
C:\Music\Artist\Year - Album\track201.mp3
C:\Music\Artist\Year - Album\track202.mp3
C:\Music\Artist\Year - Album\track301.mp3
C:\Music\Artist\Year - Album\track302.mp3

@mikebzh44

It's a beautiful improvement, but hell... now that i finally could get XBMC to work fine with my music after months, tagged, renamed and moved everything to different folders by disc, i just faint if i think in changing it again, lol

My structure is
Artist/Album (disc 1)
/track 1
/track 2
/Album (disc 2)
/track 1
/track 2
etc...

So no joy for me Tongue
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
The only change is to rename all cdart.png file to cdart1.png. Take 2 seconds on Linux with a command line. And may be on Windows with a batch file.

For MP3 (or other format) file, I use pattern XYY - Track title.mp3 (with X = disc number and YY = tack number) just not to mix all first track from different disc. But as far as your MP3 files are tagged the right way (setting disc number in tag), it should be OK.

Hi Mike, looks like I'm in the same position as vicmanpergar. I'm trying with one album where I have 3 folders ending Disc 1, Disc 2 & Disc 3. Checked the tags in mp3tag and noticed 'discnumber' is 1/3, 2/3, 3/3. Is this the problem? I have placed cdart1, 2 , & 3 in Disc 1 folder and cdart2 in Disc 2 and cdart3 in Disc 3 but nothing is happening.
My MP3 files are tagged discnumber 1, 2 or 3, not 1/3, 2/3, 3/3

And you can't have Disc 1, Disc 2, Disc 3 folders. All your MP"s have to be in the same folder, that why I rename files 101 - Track Title 1 Disc1.mp3, ... 201 - Track Title 1 Disc2.mp3, ... and cdart1.png, cdart2.png and cdart3.png are also in this folder.

I will make some screenshots tomorrow.

I just uppgraded to Gotham 13.1 (from xbmc download page). I immediately downloaded Nox (version 5), but things have changed a lot since my old install (dont remember the version of Nox I was running).

The things im wanting to do (tweak the size of the homescreen menu), edit the Transparency/glass effect f the submenus, i cant seem to do in v5. I miss my old ver! Ive tried 4.1.9.9 and 4.1.9.8 from the op, downloaded, install from zip at the addons menu, but nothing happens, and no skin is subsequently available, most odd.

I don't know much use this is...
Log:
http://pastebin.com/ZWbdtFDG

One thought I had... are you able to have Nox 4 AND 5 installed simultaneously?
@mikebzh44
thanks buddy, will give it a try soon

@PantsOnFire

Why not? they're differents skins.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
A three disc album :

So all track from 3 discs are in the same folder, just named 1xx for disc 1 tracks, 2xx for disc 2, ... and disc art are named cdart1.png, cdart2.png and cdart3.png

MP3 tag :

A single disc album :

Only change : cdart.png is rename to cdart1.png

• 220(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25