• 61(current)
Asus Chromebox announcement
(2015-06-05, 07:32)Matt Devo Wrote: What are your settings for deinterlacing etc?

Hmm... I´m using same settings as here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Chromebox#OS_and_K...stallation

Just have to check it out when I get back home. I did do backup on my old rig (Zotac ZBOX HD-ID33BR) and restored it to Chromebox, but changed those video-settings after that. Maybe that backup is messing something, eventhough everything else seems to work OK.
Odroid C2 running CoreElec
Hi there,

I have been using Kodi on my HP Chromebox with a dual boot setup for some weeks now.
I recently added a DTS-CD (wav) to my library. Unfortunately it seems that is not supported and Kodi crashed the instance the file has been added to the library.
I had to hard reset it.
Now what happened is that Kodi is not booting anymore. The ChromeOs installation is still working fine but Kodi tells me this:

Booting from hard disk...
It appears your computer has only 639k of low ("DOS") RAM.
This version of Syslinux needs 9k to boot.
If you get this message in error, hold down the Ctrl key while booting, and I will take your word for it.
Boot error.

How solve this?
Did you try holding ctrl down when booting?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes i did. It starts to boot and then nothing happens.
It tells me:

"Booting"

and stays there forever. Seems like the filesystem structure was damaged. Or might it be a corrupted Kodi DB?
Not a corrupted DB, doesn't look like it went that far.

Can you stand to reinstall openelec?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Is there any other option?

If the reinstalling process is simple i am OK with that. Resetting the whole box and reinstalling everything including ChromeOS would be a pain in the ass.
I would seek advice from Matt here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=194362
closing this thread, since there's no point to having 2 ChromeBox general support threads
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Asus Chromebox announcement8