AppleTV 1 (silver) - No View:Fanart showing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
mountainmac Offline
HI everyone, I am pulling my hair out trying to find out why the only View: choices I get when I look at any of my sources (regardless of whether they are indicated to be movies or tv shows) are

Full list
List
DVD thumbs
Thumbnail

I am running Eden on silver aTV

I looked at the skin options and everything seems ok there, and the scrapers seem correct when I tell the skin what is located in the source after I add it. I doesn't seem to matter which skin I load, i have tried several they all react the same when it comes to the file view in the Videos tab.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated with solving this, sucks that I can't get this to work as I would really appreciate the fanart view much more than just the filenaming that I am seeing now....

Thanks in advance.
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-06 08:39 by mountainmac.)
find quote
Ned Scott Offline
Team-Kodi Wiki Guy
Well, Eden is pretty old, but it should be able to show those views even in Videos -> Files, so long as the videos have been successfully scanned into the library (see adding videos to the library).

You can make easy links to the XBMC wiki using double brackets around common XBMC words: [[debug log]] = debug log, [[Video library]] = Video library, [[SMB]] = SMB , [[userdata]] = userdata, etc
find quote