Problems playing video
Hi their, recently here having problems playing any type of video, was just working fine, now all of a sudden it will not play anything. Here is the problem, I launch 1channel, select the tv show i was watching (MASH) I select putlocker says working , the play button comes up in the bottom left as usual, then it just exits, I try again and it says playback failed check log, so I try a different link, same thing, so I ventured over to icefilms same thing. So not sure what is going on. The ol lady was just watching fine for her episodes today on 1channel, and I watched a couple seasons of mash last night with no problems. So I tried some of the fixes u have in Xunity/xbmc maintence but nothing. Sorry if this seems kinda vague, here is my log

Edit by memphiz: removed log spam
1) When posting a debug log you only want the URL to the copy on xbmclogs.com. You don't want to post the actual log itself in a forum post.

2) we can't help with add-ons for bootleg videos per our forum rules (wiki).
Ok Sorry, I didnt know, am new to this forum. If this isnt the support forum, for 1Channel then why does it say to come here if you need help?
(2014-02-06, 21:12)hawkeye37 Wrote: Ok Sorry, I didnt know, am new to this forum. If this isnt the support forum, for 1Channel then why does it say to come here if you need help?

It doesn't. It specifically says to go to another site to avoid people accidentally coming to xbmc.org for 1Channel help. Even if it did, I can't control what other people say.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems playing video0