Idk
Since I dont really use the media, studio, and rating flags I decided to disable them. But then I felt that empty space in the bottom left corner could probably be better utilized. I decided that it would be nice if I could increase the size of the info/plot text-box to fill the void because 1)Voids dont look nice 2)Because with more space I could increase the font size.
Problem: I have no Idea what Im doing

I was browsing around skin.metropolis and I was like lets click on random files and change random numbers that look like they might be related to the plot/info textbox.
This worked for increasing the font size. I increased the size of anything that said PlotText in font.xml.
For increasing the textbox size I haven't been able to find anything. Some of the things in DialogVideoInfo looked promising(Stuff like type="textbox" <font>METF_PlotText</font><posx><posy></width><height>) However changing random numbers didn't seem to accomplish anything.

What now?
That "void" would be filled by the cover of the currently-playing album. You're welcome to reposition and stretch the plot box if you'd really like to -- it's in Includes.xml. I don't think you'd run into any other overlaps (currently, at least) if you do this, but this is definitely not something I'm going to do for the official release. The test cases for overlapping objects down there are already numerous..
Wink 
(2014-02-07, 01:39)jingai Wrote: That "void" would be filled by the cover of the currently-playing album. You're welcome to reposition and stretch the plot box if you'd really like to -- it's in Includes.xml. I don't think you'd run into any other overlaps (currently, at least) if you do this, but this is definitely not something I'm going to do for the official release. The test cases for overlapping objects down there are already numerous..

Ahhhhh. Thank youBig GrinBig Grin. I found it now. Thats exactly what I needed. There where just too many xml files to search throughTongue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Idk0