No Internet connection when using Gotham nightly build for my Android tv box
Please I would like arabic live streaming in xbmc
I guess a firmware upgrade is probably the way to go. Unfortunately I'm not finding any firmware upgrade for my Allwinner A20.Image
Same problem here I have the Android network media player 4.2OS

previous XBMC's couldnt read the usb connected hardrives however gotham does but cant connect to the internet.

This can't be resolved by firmware update of my or your device. It is in the gotham release itself it doesnt have the scripts to connect to the internet on this device so you'll be barking up the wrong tree.

try previous versions or wait til a fix is released, dont waste time pointlessly trying to fix it
(2014-06-27, 21:10)XBMCnostic Wrote: This can't be resolved by firmware update of my or your device. It is in the gotham release itself it doesnt have the scripts to connect to the internet on this device so you'll be barking up the wrong tree.

try previous versions or wait til a fix is released, dont waste time pointlessly trying to fix it

Doesn't have the scripts? I don't think you know what you're talking about.
Hey, I have an Imedia box dual core android 4.1, it comes preloaded with Xbmc, but It randomly stopped working and i don't know much about computers or anything.. But it won't connect to the internet, the wifi says its connected but my google play won't open or anything else for that matter, when i click on the Xbmc it says its connected, then switches to busy and disconnects, and does that over again. & I tried to download fusion and it stops right when its downloading and says add on does not have correct structure.. Does anyone know what i can do to fix this, in simpler terms.. lol.. I'd really appreciate it, i've searched everywhere trying to fix this problem.. I even rebooted it, and went back to factory settings. It still won't connect.. :/ I think its still the older version also(Frodo).. I wanted to update it, but wasn't able to connect to google play or the internet.
(2014-10-03, 02:35)Delano Wrote: Hey, I have an Imedia box dual core android 4.1, it comes preloaded with Xbmc, but It randomly stopped working and i don't know much about computers or anything.. But it won't connect to the internet, the wifi says its connected but my google play won't open or anything else for that matter, when i click on the Xbmc it says its connected, then switches to busy and disconnects, and does that over again. & I tried to download fusion and it stops right when its downloading and says add on does not have correct structure.. Does anyone know what i can do to fix this, in simpler terms.. lol.. I'd really appreciate it, i've searched everywhere trying to fix this problem.. I even rebooted it, and went back to factory settings. It still won't connect.. :/ I think its still the older version also(Frodo).. I wanted to update it, but wasn't able to connect to google play or the internet.

You have a general Android issue, not an XBMC-specific issue. As such, this website and forum is not the right place to get help with a general Android issue.
No internet connection issue for me on my SurfTab® xiron 7.0 HD when running the (recent) nightly builds. I did not try Frodo 2.3, but I did try Gotham and it has the same issue. All other apps connect fine to the internet.
Kodi runs fine on my other android devices.
read the previous post
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I am not sure which post you are referring to. I cannot connect to the internet via Kodi, but the other apps on the tablet connect fine. Kodi runs fine with its offline functions. From what I read on this thread, Frodo will work. Others seems to have success with firmware upgrades, but no firmware upgrades are available for this device.
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Internet connection when using Gotham nightly build for my Android tv box0