• 9(current)
XBMCee - Ultimate XBMC Controller for iPhone and iPad
(2014-10-29, 02:19)FreshLimeSoda Wrote: Great support guys.
I have added all 4 users to the beta testing program.
You should receive an email from Apple with more information.

You need to download "TestFlight" app from app store and will get an email/notification

Once you get started, please do drop me a note that all looks good and please do provide your feedback.
You can use GitHub for your issues/enhancements and do provide the version number in there
https://github.com/vdparikh/XBMCee.iOS/issues

The current release contains following new features.

Following is coming as part of v1.5

- Network discovery option to add XBMC
- Power options - Quit, Shutdown XBMC right from the app

- Update 3x icons for iPad Air
- New icon set across now playing screen and the widget area

- Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus - No more upscaling
- Option to disable notification on KODI when CONNECTED
- Option to view Movie Library as Fanart or Posters
- More refined interface for Cast/Crew on Movies
- Remote now support going Page Up / Page Down for faster browsing
- Filter by Cast/Artists/Genre etc shows that information on the list page along with numbers of Movies or Albums for the filter

FreshLimeSoda,

I received the email with the invitation, but when I click on the link, instead of opening TestFlight, it takes me to the iTunes store to try to install TestFlight, which I already have installed. I am running iOS 8.1 on my iPhone 5S, is there a problem that you are aware of in iOS 8.1?

EDIT: I was using to Gmail app to open the email. I switched to using the standard Apple Mail app and the link works fine. Thanks.
The abilty that you now have is not any good at all sadly , and and hide watched movies
So i was hopping for a new way to hide movies and tv shows Smile

oh! I see. Well hopefully that will be added soon.
In next release we plan on showing Seasons/Episodes counter on the TV shows main screen and so we might able to code something around now showing the Show when no season or episodes.

(2014-09-21 09:31)Bkam Wrote: I want to hide the TV shows where I don't have any episodes to watches , because now is I have deleted all episodes for a show it still shows , I only want to se shows where there are episodes to watch

(2014-10-29, 23:54)FreshLimeSoda Wrote: The ability to hide watched movies already exists in the version out in the app store. As for TV shows - The existing release has ability to hide watched episodes but not hiding the complete TV show when all episodes are watched.

(2014-10-29, 14:50)Bkam Wrote: FreshLimeSoda , are you planing to add hide watched movies and tv shows in you next release?
its what i am missing so i can start to use it , is not fun if you have 100+ movies or tv shows
that you have to browse around just to find the unwatched Smile

(2014-10-29, 02:19)FreshLimeSoda Wrote: Great support guys.
I have added all 4 users to the beta testing program.
You should receive an email from Apple with more information.

You need to download "TestFlight" app from app store and will get an email/notification

Once you get started, please do drop me a note that all looks good and please do provide your feedback.
You can use GitHub for your issues/enhancements and do provide the version number in there
https://github.com/vdparikh/XBMCee.iOS/issues

The current release contains following new features.

Following is coming as part of v1.5

- Network discovery option to add XBMC
- Power options - Quit, Shutdown XBMC right from the app

- Update 3x icons for iPad Air
- New icon set across now playing screen and the widget area

- Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus - No more upscaling
- Option to disable notification on KODI when CONNECTED
- Option to view Movie Library as Fanart or Posters
- More refined interface for Cast/Crew on Movies
- Remote now support going Page Up / Page Down for faster browsing
- Filter by Cast/Artists/Genre etc shows that information on the list page along with numbers of Movies or Albums for the filter
I understand what you are saying about TV shows, but can you please explain what is not good about "Hiding Watched Movies"?

(2014-11-03, 09:39)Bkam Wrote: The abilty that you now have is not any good at all sadly , and and hide watched movies
So i was hopping for a new way to hide movies and tv shows Smile

oh! I see. Well hopefully that will be added soon.
In next release we plan on showing Seasons/Episodes counter on the TV shows main screen and so we might able to code something around now showing the Show when no season or episodes.

(2014-09-21 09:31)Bkam Wrote: I want to hide the TV shows where I don't have any episodes to watches , because now is I have deleted all episodes for a show it still shows , I only want to se shows where there are episodes to watch

(2014-10-29, 23:54)FreshLimeSoda Wrote: The ability to hide watched movies already exists in the version out in the app store. As for TV shows - The existing release has ability to hide watched episodes but not hiding the complete TV show when all episodes are watched.

(2014-10-29, 14:50)Bkam Wrote: FreshLimeSoda , are you planing to add hide watched movies and tv shows in you next release?
its what i am missing so i can start to use it , is not fun if you have 100+ movies or tv shows
that you have to browse around just to find the unwatched Smile
When using the app on my ipad, i see no buttons for trailer playback? On my iphone, there is a trailer button in the botton of movie details?
FreshLimeSoda my bad in movies the hide watched work good Smile, just that it dont rember it evry time i start the program

Cant find the trailers app eitther on my ipad
Hi there,
i have a small problem with the new language switch.
right now i am using kodi14 beta and if i watch a BluRay with different audio tracks/subtitle tracks XBMCee stated that there are no audio tracks found and do not switch them.
Other controllers like XBMC Touch f.e. just doing fine, displaying the available languages and let you chosse.
Any ideas? is this a regressive bug?
Best Regards
On iPad - The trailer button is visible only in portrait orientation.
Also if there is no trailer identified by XBMC (as in no youtube id) then the button is hidden.

(2014-11-03, 20:47)rskadk Wrote: When using the app on my ipad, i see no buttons for trailer playback? On my iphone, there is a trailer button in the botton of movie details?

Surprising...
What do you see when you go to now playing settings on your XBMC when you are watching that blu-ray.. Do you see languages to choose from in there?
XBMCee only calls the JSON api which XBMC exposes which shows all available languages for that video.

(2014-11-12, 08:24)Linusorg Wrote: Hi there,
i have a small problem with the new language switch.
right now i am using kodi14 beta and if i watch a BluRay with different audio tracks/subtitle tracks XBMCee stated that there are no audio tracks found and do not switch them.
Other controllers like XBMC Touch f.e. just doing fine, displaying the available languages and let you chosse.
Any ideas? is this a regressive bug?
Best Regards
Hi there,
as i said, i can see the languages in other remotecontrolls like XBMC Touch and i can also change the language in XBMC.
just give it a try with a movie with a BR structure
Best Regards
Hi!

this xbmc controller is by far the prittiest remote controller till now. great work!
there is some features that I miss and I think that would make this excellent program even better. for one, browsing media library in offline mode ie. when there is no xbmc system connected. so i could plan what to watch/listen when i'm not at home.
secondly, i miss a button for playing trailers on my xbmc box, not only on my remote device... if that's possible.... that's for start Wink

keep up with good work!

rgds
(2014-11-12, 16:44)FreshLimeSoda Wrote: On iPad - The trailer button is visible only in portrait orientation.
Also if there is no trailer identified by XBMC (as in no youtube id) then the button is hidden.

[quote='rskadk' pid='1828567' dateline='1415040423']
When using the app on my ipad, i see no buttons for trailer playback? On my iphone, there is a trailer button in the botton of movie details?

Why excactly is it only visible in portait mode? Normally trailers will play in 16:9 format. Meaning that i first have to rotate the ipad to portrait mode. Then press play trailer. Then i have to rotate it to landscape mode. And if i wanna watch another trailer i have to rotate it back to portrait mode, and proceed all over again..

How come do you think that makes sence? Smile It would make more sence that it was only visible in landscape mode. But why hide it in different modes at all...

And as a side node, how come is it not possible to playback the trailer on my TV? Like when you press the trailer you can choose to playback locally or remotely (On XBMC/The TV)
Would like to search albums by ALBUM Artists, not just Artists. Smile
XBMCee crashes at startup - only background image flashes. Worked before updating to the newest version. iPhone 4.
(2014-11-24, 18:49)teemue Wrote: XBMCee crashes at startup - only background image flashes. Worked before updating to the newest version. iPhone 4.

I have the same issue. The app is no longer working on Iphones. No problems on Ipad..
(2014-11-29, 12:56)rskadk Wrote:
(2014-11-24, 18:49)teemue Wrote: XBMCee crashes at startup - only background image flashes. Worked before updating to the newest version. iPhone 4.

I have the same issue. The app is no longer working on Iphones. No problems on Ipad..

Sorry guys for the late response. Are you still having the trouble? Can you please try reinstalling the app and see if the problem persists.. Unfortunately iOS 8 and 8.1 has way too many hidden bugs across different devices and we are having hard time chasing this random ones.

If possible, please provide your device and iOS version and I can try and see if can be replicated.
(2014-12-09, 22:44)FreshLimeSoda Wrote:
(2014-11-29, 12:56)rskadk Wrote:

Sorry guys for the late response. Are you still having the trouble? Can you please try reinstalling the app and see if the problem persists.. Unfortunately iOS 8 and 8.1 has way too many hidden bugs across different devices and we are having hard time chasing this random ones.

If possible, please provide your device and iOS version and I can try and see if can be replicated.

The problem persists even after reinstalling the app (I have tried multiple times). iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCee - Ultimate XBMC Controller for iPhone and iPad1