no internet connection
i have a mac airbook with lionx 10.7.5 when i installed frodo 12.3 it gives me no option to connect to the internet i go to setting and system see the button for internet connection but i have no option to input the info any help please anyone else having this problem
Its not an option in XBMC. You need to connect to the internet in mac osx and XBMC will use that internet connection automatically once it is working. So ensure that you can browse the internet via safari and XBMC should be fine then too.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
ok thanks i tried and its works i just find it a little slower than 12.2 on loading the addons and i rebooted the modem and than the router but still find it a little slower only on the mac it works good on the windows laptop
You can go back to 12.2 if it works better for you.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
i have been looking for 12.2 but i can't find on this web site all links keep going to 12.3 can you post a link for the 12.2 for osx mac thank you
mirrors.xbmc.org
thank you very much you were very quick to help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no internet connection0