Problems with Batman - The Animated Series
I'm having real trouble getting my xbmc to recognize Batman - The Animated Series properly. It will only recognize the first 9 episodes of the show (i have tried both aired and DVD order).
i have all files named as listed on thetvdb.com and i have no problem viewing if i access them through the files menu.

Has anyone had this problem before and so could anyone help?
Hmmmm maybe context menu on the folder, scan new? I have had that sort of thing happen in the past where xbmc will refuse to scan things in, and doing that fixes it.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
no luck it sees what show is in the folder but none of the episodes
debug log (wiki) and full path to your files.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I'm having the same exact issue. Only 9 episodes, and they're not even in the right order.
Read post #4
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with Batman - The Animated Series0