The Day We Fight Back
Quote:Today, February 11th, 2014 is The Day We Fight Back against mass surveillance.

Spread the message, please.
hmm, this is not a general discussion forum for tin foil hat people, or at least I don't think it should be.

IMHO "XBMC General Discussion" should be topics that specifically and directly relates to XBMC.
It's not really tin-foil-hat stuff when it's been verified :P

Though yes, not really an XBMC topic. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if governments decided to start looking at media viewing habits in order to "catch" potential terrorists, depending on what kind of movies one watches. Considering the NSA has gone as far as putting agents into World of Warcraft, I wouldn't put it past them.
(2014-02-13, 17:35)Hedda Wrote: hmm, this is not a general discussion forum for tin foil hat people, or at least I don't think it should be.

IMHO "XBMC General Discussion" should be topics that specifically and directly relates to XBMC.

Thats the EXACT opposite of what this forum is. Did you read the header before you came in here?

This is NOT "XBMC General Discussion" its "Off-Topic Discussion". As in, NOT directly related to XBMC

Quote:Off-Topic Discussion
Here you can discuss things that are not directly related to running or using XBMC.
The thread was originally in another forum, and then moved here.
Aaaand that is why i always post 'moved to ....' when i move a thread Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Day We Fight Back0