Changing the media info icons at the bottom of the page
Hi all,

Is there a way I can change the media info icons that appear at the bottom of the page

I would prefer to have them stand out a bit more and/or change the style

Thanks in advance

litfoo
Intel NUC DC3217IYE, 8GB Corsair RAM, Crucial 120GB mSATA, Windows 8.1 - XBMC Jarvis 16.1 - Aeon MQ 7, JVC HD-550 Projector, Beamax M Series 10015 Screen, Synology DS1812+, Qnap TS-410, Logitech Harmony Ultimate, Flirc+ USB dongle

Yes, it´s possible, look this thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185026
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2014-02-12, 00:05)Wanilton Wrote: Yes, it´s possible, look this thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185026

Thanks so much. Will take a look
Intel NUC DC3217IYE, 8GB Corsair RAM, Crucial 120GB mSATA, Windows 8.1 - XBMC Jarvis 16.1 - Aeon MQ 7, JVC HD-550 Projector, Beamax M Series 10015 Screen, Synology DS1812+, Qnap TS-410, Logitech Harmony Ultimate, Flirc+ USB dongle

Does anyone know where I can download some audio codec icons/images? So I can replace the default ones of MQ5?

Google. Smile
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

There are many image size that you found on web.To use them,you need to adjust size and position to math in MQ5 layout.
For sample,I made it from the pack of many skin(e.g.Nox color icon/Purity).Some images from web search and my own creation.
Can you share it devilshura?
(2014-02-15, 19:14)devilshura Wrote: There are many image size that you found on web.To use them,you need to adjust size and position to math in MQ5 layout.
For sample,I made it from the pack of many skin(e.g.Nox color icon/Purity).Some images from web search and my own creation.

Sounds great devilshura

+1 if you can share these icons/images

And, how would I adjust size/position within MQ5 layout please?

Yes i can share the flags-pack.This is a link for zip-file that include many flag i changed.
Flags.zip

For instant uses.You can get it as a new theme, from this thread.
[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 5
(2014-02-16, 13:31)devilshura Wrote: Yes i can share the flags-pack.This is a link for zip-file that include many flag i changed.
Flags.zip

[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 5

Thank you very much.
(2014-02-16, 13:31)devilshura Wrote: Yes i can share the flags-pack.This is a link for zip-file that include many flag i changed.
Flags.zip

[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 5

Brilliant looks so much better to the eye many thanks mate Smile
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Flags.zip

[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 5

Many thanks. I installed the Gloss_color flags theme and the icons/images look awesome Smile

For some reason though, each of my home screen menus went black afterwords though - any ideas?

I had to reset the MQ5 to default settings

I did some changed in a theme.Include drakgrey.png to make backpanel more opacity.It also use in main menu background too.
Thanks for this devilshura. After I reset the skin and then re-chose you theme I have since been able to correct the fanart to display on my menu screen.

Couple of questions if you could help.

1) My duration of movie in nfo is displayed as '1hr 35m' - however in XBMC it is displayed as 95mins - any idea why this happening? can i change it so that duration is displayed in 'hrs mins' format?

2) Can duration be displayed at the moment of the wall page with other media info? (to the right of % watched for example)

Thanks in advance,

litfoo

(2014-02-17, 11:23)litfoo Wrote: Thanks for this devilshura. After I reset the skin and then re-chose you theme I have since been able to correct the fanart to display on my menu screen.

Couple of questions if you could help.

1) My duration of movie in nfo is displayed as '1hr 35m' - however in XBMC it is displayed as 95mins - any idea why this happening? can i change it so that duration is displayed in 'hrs mins' format?

2) Can duration be displayed at the moment of the wall page with other media info? (to the right of % watched for example)

Thanks in advance,

litfoo

I think for some question you asked.MarcosQui the skin owner,must know it best.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing the media info icons at the bottom of the page0