"allow hardware acceleration"
Hi all I have just got a smart tv box powered by android

the guy I got it off put me on xbmc and mash up

no matter what film I try and watch it jerks all over the place HuhConfused and the highest fps seems to be around 17-25 .... I have googled and searched on youtube for a answer but not really a lot to go off other than somebody saying that in the system settings > video> playback they should be a setting called "allow hardware acceleration" but on my menu its not there ??

Im not 100% sure this would cure my problem but by the posts other people have put it would be a great start

Thanks so much if you could help ive got both fingers crossed as this is so frustrating and having told the guy this I got the box off he said it was because I was on fiber optic ?? he gave me a new box but alas its doing the same Sad
The guy you bought it from doesn't know what he's talking about.

We can't help you with add-ons like mashup per our forum rules (wiki) on add-ons that provide bootleg video content, but I can tell you that to get hardware video decoding you should download a nightly build (wiki) of XBMC for Android (ARM).
thanks for your reply Ned I`m just trying that now ... I`m not clued up at all on any of this its all new to me but rather than give in id like to sort it Smile
just a quick follow up ... its all working great so thanks for that Smile was really pulling my hair out as everything I tried too play was jerking and stuttering all over the place

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"allow hardware acceleration"0