• 25(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
I scraped all My tv shows in other language then English (from thetvdb of course), but the script doesnt recognize my shows even that is the same ID show...
Log File:
11:04:26 T:10248 DEBUG: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### find_show_id( (US), 76733, 2000)
11:04:27 T:10248 DEBUG: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### no match found
a lot of those lines.....
(The real title is Survivor (US) but the word "Survivor" in UTF8 chars (Hebrew), so in the log only the "(US)" part appear)
Full debug Log:
http://pastebin.com/67TjKnmm

Language ID in thetvdb is 24
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=76733&lid=24

Any Solution? Thank you.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Hi guys, I wanna add the latest episode aired of a tv show to the tv show info page, is it possible using this script?
Request:

Add an option to show Badge Numbers on the days of the week to show how many shows are airing for that day. Coming up on Tuesday for example it turns out I have 6 shows that air, but i didn't realize until I i was looking around the week and scrolled down revealing the other 3 shows for the day.

Other than that, love the script. Thanks for the work on it.
(2014-12-07, 11:11)tomer953 Wrote: I scraped all My tv shows in other language than English (from thetvdb of course), but the script doesnt recognize my shows even that is the same ID show... [...no matches found...]
Any Solution? Thank you.
In the latest beta zip file (see the first post) there is now an advanced option that lets you choose the search language to use on thetvdb.com. If you would, please install the beta vesion from its zip file, tweak the language option, initiate an update, and let me know if that fixes things for you.

..wayne..
Bug Report:

Scroll down to the bottom of any day of the week say Wednesday. Now scroll back to the top left and attempt to scroll across to the right. When you reach Wednesday instead of staying at the top row, the selection will jump to the very bottom.
Hi WayneD, seems like a great addon! Exactly what I needed, however I seem to be missing something.

I installed it from the official repo, then activated the "force refresh" in the options, however, I am currently having two problems:

- it is not listed in the Videos addons (maybe this is intended, but then how can I access it without going to addons in the system and select launch?)
- most importantly I cannot get anything from the addon, even after this refresh, after launching the addon it just shows an empty pane with the left options menu pre-selected and as my only option.

I am running raspbmc with kodi.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Hi,

I have the same issue like tomer953. I'm a german user and I'd like to have the german air dates.

I used the beta script and it doesn't work if the name is the same in different languages. (e. g. The Blacklist, Grimm, Castle)

If the name is different in englisch and german the script seems to work. (e. g. Every Witch Way (english) - Emma, einfach magisch! (german) )

With kind regards,

jayfox2015

[EDIT] This could be a problem with thetvdb. I saw the originally airdate hadn't changed for many shows. There are often the originalley american airdates in the database. I will try the script if the airdates were changed to german airdates [/EDIT]
(2015-02-06, 10:16)jayfox2015 Wrote: This could be a problem with thetvdb. I saw the originally airdate hadn't changed for many shows.
Right, thetvdb only cares about original air dates, and is actively antagonistic towards even the idea of having rebroadcast dates anywhere in their data. Kinda sad, if you ask me, but that's how it is.
WayneD
What is the bare minimum I need to do to add NextAired info to the stock Confluence (Helix) skin please. I'd just like to see the next aired info while I'm browsing the thumbnail view.
Mods to myvideonav.xml and Huh
Thanks very much for any tips...
Greetings All.

I have a weird problem. When look into next aired upcoming showtimes are off by +5 hours exactly. The times shown are 1:30am for a show that is for 8:30pm the previous day. The time in kodi works and shows correct time. I am baffled. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I do not know what if any log files or other info you would like to see.

I am running OpenElec 5.0.2 on CuBox-i4Pro

Thank you,

Naki69
Hi everyone,

This script, specifically the fetch_recommended_episodes call, is crashing Kodi for me fairly frequently. Here's a traceback for you from the logs:

Code:
12:57:42 T:4576  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### TV Show - Next Aired starting GUI proc (6.0.13)
12:57:42 T:5384  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
12:57:43 T:4056   ERROR: EXCEPTION: access_violation
12:57:43 T:4056   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
                                            Error Contents: access_violation
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\..\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\service.py", line 170, in onPlayBackEnded
                                                self.onPlayBackStopped()
                                              File "C:\Users\..\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\service.py", line 176, in onPlayBackStopped
                                                self.action('episode')
                                              File "C:\Users\..\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\service.py", line 116, in _update
                                                LIBRARY._fetch_recommended_episodes()
                                              File "C:\Users\..\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\library.py", line 240, in _fetch_recommended_episodes
                                                json_query2 = xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetEpisodes", "params": {"tvshowid": %d, "properties": ["title", "playcount", "plot", "season", "episode", "showtitle", "file", "lastplayed", "rating", "resume", "art", "streamdetails", "firstaired", "runtime", "writer", "cast", "dateadded"], "sort": {"method": "episode"}, "filter": {"field": "playcount", "operator": "is", "value": "0"}, "limits": {"end": 1}}, "id": 1}' %item['tvshowid'])
                                            RuntimeError: access_violation
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Hi Guys

This may be a noob question, but I am trying to upgrade from XBMC to the latest KODI and would like my TV Guide with Next Aired in the same format as my old setup:

http://i.imgur.com/grkrFkC.jpg

I was using Win 7 Ultimate (X64), XBMC Gotham v.13.2, Aeon Nox v.4.0 and Next Aired v.6.0.13. I'm not sure if there are any other add-ons I am using that has changed the viewing format, but I cannot reproduce this after upgrading to KODI using the Next Aired options.

Any help or assistance would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Feature request (or maybe it already exists), from the main menu can you have the guide show up under the TV Shows menu before entering acting as a wallpaper:

Example, I open XBMC and from the main screen, I have - Movies/TV Shows/Settings/Etc.
I'd like when I hover over TV Shows, the Guide is displayed before entering into TV Shows - I don't necessarily need it to be interactive, just a rundown of whats going on that day or that week.
Is there a way to show the actual show name instead of just the episode? I can't tell which show it is based on the episode name.
No one?
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8