• 26(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
(2015-03-01, 02:51)pingpong Wrote: ... would like my TV Guide with Next Aired in the same format as my old setup:
The display style is governed by the skin (which can choose how to display the NextAired pages) and by various NextAired settings. Your image shows poster style with the "Start with today" option and "show yesterday" enabled. A recent release also apparently changed how right aligned text groups get displayed, so if you're using the default skin xml that comes with the NextAired script you'll need the latest version for this to be fixed (see the link in the first post or wait a bit for 6,0.14 to show up).

(2015-03-19, 16:57)stevedawg85 Wrote: Feature request (or maybe it already exists), from the main menu can you have the guide show up under the TV Shows menu before entering acting as a wallpaper
What gets displayed when is handled by the skin author, so you'd need to tweak the skin code to make such a change. Some skins have a sort of Coming Soon (non-interactive) page that I've seen that you can get to via the main menu pages (e.g. Ace).

(2015-03-26, 02:50)Deihmos Wrote: Is there a way to show the actual show name instead of just the episode? I can't tell which show it is based on the episode name.
The show names are in the images, though you should also see it displayed by the skin for the current selection as you move around. If you're not getting a good enough show name in the images, you can either change to a different image style (e.g. Logo or Banner), or change the poster/banner associated with the show (via normal Kodi actions) to one that has the show name displayed better.

..wayne..
I see. The problem is if I am viewing something. No big deal.
TV Shows - Next Aired started having text and scrolling issues yesterday. The text appears to be too big/wide for the blue description box and actually overlaps downward and out. The text scrolls left apparently because of the size of the text. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really enjoy using the TV Shows - Next Aired addon.

SPMC Log: http://pastebin.com/mdYSJdLG

(2015-04-23, 21:10)mjbxx Wrote: The text appears to be too big/wide for the blue description box and actually overlaps downward and out.
Did the skin you use update? It is mainly up to the skin to make those pages look good, because Kodi doesn't provide adequate tools to a script writer to be able to provide default pages that looks good for any skin. The biggest issue is that scripts can't supply any font definitions, so the default pages I provide use Confluence font names that are known to exist in that skin. If the skin of your choosing doesn't have those font names (or has them sized differently), then you'll end up with fonts that look bad.

Your options are: use a skin with the full Next-Aired skinning done for you, use Confluence and let me know if the "today-start" page (that you cited) looks weird (they don't skin that one, but they do skin the Monday-start page), or tweak the default-page xml the script provides to use font names that will work with the skin of your choosing (which might require you to twiddle the skin's Font.xml to create some missing font sizes).
(2015-04-23, 22:54)WayneD Wrote:
(2015-04-23, 21:10)mjbxx Wrote: The text appears to be too big/wide for the blue description box and actually overlaps downward and out.
Did the skin you use update? It is mainly up to the skin to make those pages look good, because Kodi doesn't provide adequate tools to a script writer to be able to provide default pages that looks good for any skin. The biggest issue is that scripts can't supply any font definitions, so the default pages I provide use Confluence font names that are known to exist in that skin. If the skin of your choosing doesn't have those font names (or has them sized differently), then you'll end up with fonts that look bad.

Your options are: use a skin with the full Next-Aired skinning done for you, use Confluence and let me know if the "today-start" page (that you cited) looks weird (they don't skin that one, but they do skin the Monday-start page), or tweak the default-page xml the script provides to use font names that will work with the skin of your choosing (which might require you to twiddle the skin's Font.xml to create some missing font sizes).

Yes, it appears to be an issue with the newly updated Black Glass Nova skin as it works as it should in Confluence. Thanks for the timely reply.
Hello all
ok so I've setup next aired with genesis...my question is can I set up next aired to link up with one channel and genesis, I want to do this because one channel seems to get links up as soon as they are aired rather genesis, tho quality is excellent, takes a day to link up. Ive done what I did with genesis with one channel and linked to same folder for library but when I add to library from one channel next aired still only pulls up genesis links when I select on the guide?
any help as to get it linked to one channel would be awesome!
btw next aired is AWesome!! great job devs
Hey WayneD and all involved.
I like what you've done with this script and in particular the yesterday function. As I live in NZ and with the timezone my clock is (generally) a day ahead and yesterday shows are actually today (ie if a show is airing on Thursday in the States it is actually Friday for me)
Is it possible to include the 'yesterday' programs in the property grab for display in widgets? and/or create a menu item in the script to substract a day (or hours) from the date (thus pretending the clock is similar to a different timezone)
Alternatively if anyone can point me to the correct place in the script to manually change the date request to (date -1 day for instance) I can manually edit the file.
Cheers
hi i let it scan my tv show but cannot find anything the guide still empty any help will be apreciated
Next Aired is not displaying TV shows info from yesterday (Monday) as seen below. It displays that there were 0 TV shows playing yesterday when there were 2 that should have shown up in Next Aired. I've also included my settings. The Black Glass Nova skin has recently added support for TV Show - Next Aired if it matters in regard to this issue.

EDIT: The BGN dev has cleared this issue and Next Aired is working as it should.
Hello, thank you for a great addon.

Quick Q. How would I be able to get the same properties as the program addon (e.g skipping the days nothing is aired, to ones which are) in a widget (MyVideoNav) form.

do you understand what i mean>?
The greatest extension/script for Pulsar: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=214856 ;by mancuniancol
Hi, is it possible to get next aired date for a show in a plugin/python?
(2015-04-14, 00:12)WayneD Wrote:
(2015-03-01, 02:51)pingpong Wrote: ... would like my TV Guide with Next Aired in the same format as my old setup:
The display style is governed by the skin (which can choose how to display the NextAired pages) and by various NextAired settings. Your image shows poster style with the "Start with today" option and "show yesterday" enabled. A recent release also apparently changed how right aligned text groups get displayed, so if you're using the default skin xml that comes with the NextAired script you'll need the latest version for this to be fixed (see the link in the first post or wait a bit for 6,0.14 to show up).

Hi Wayne

Thank you for your help earlier. I really love using NextAired but I also really like the flexibility of the Aeon Nox Skin. I have resisted upgrading from XBMC Gotham to KODI as Aeon Nox's TV Guide new display style has changed to only show one day per screen (vs 7 days overview it showed in previous versions). Is there anyway to change the view style so that it displays all the TV Shows for the week in a "wall" style while using Aeon Nox (like it did in previous versions)? Otherwise, can you recommend a "modded" Aeon Nox skin or alternative I can use which does this for TV Guide view while being as customizable as Aeon Nox?

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Having played around with a bunch of different Skins, I assume the 7 day "wall" view is Next Aired's default skin. If that is the case, my question should be "how can I change Aeon Nox to use Next Aired's default skin?"
I've just now started using this addon and I am not having any luck. I've installed the addon and when I open it up, all that comes up is the side panel with "Settings" as the only option...Nothing else. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any ideas as to what may be going on? I've noticed others have had this issue.
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
go to where your addons are and set it up in configure
(2015-06-28, 23:41)ryanmcclure Wrote: I've just now started using this addon and I am not having any luck. I've installed the addon and when I open it up, all that comes up is the side panel with "Settings" as the only option...Nothing else. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any ideas as to what may be going on? I've noticed others have had this issue.

Have you added the App's Library (ie Genesis) to KODI/XBMC's Library?

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-integra...c-library/

Good luck.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8