• 28(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
To get round the QI issue I have the following hardcoded for now from line 872 in default.py (if tid, result and else lines added)
Code:
if earliest_id != 0:
            for cnt in range(2):
                log("### getting series & episode info for #%d - %s" % (tid, name), level=1)
                try:
                   if tid == 72716:
                    result = None
                   else:
                    result = tvdb.get_show_and_episodes(tid)
                    break
                except Exception, e:
(2015-11-01, 16:34)Sproglet Wrote: To get round the QI issue I have the following hardcoded for now from line 872 in default.py (if tid, result and else lines added)
Code:
if earliest_id != 0:
            for cnt in range(2):
                log("### getting series & episode info for #%d - %s" % (tid, name), level=1)
                try:
                   if tid == 72716:
                    result = None
                   else:
                    result = tvdb.get_show_and_episodes(tid)
                    break
                except Exception, e:

Thank you for this. Now I can block a series on Castles and old Poldatk that keep overriding my current shows.
I am entirely new with this forum and am very untechnical.
I have a problem with TV show next aired. I am running 15.2 kodi, and when I try and run TVshowNA, I get no listings displayed, and I can choose only settings, on the side. I have the same problem with both my Linux computer and my android 4.4 tablet. Is it because I am in Canada? I wish I knew what info to include in this request for help.
I am entirely new with this forum and am very untechnical.
I have a problem with TV show next aired. I am running 15.2 kodi, and when I try and run TVshowNA, I get no listings displayed, and I can choose only settings, on the side. I have the same problem with both my Linux computer and my android 4.4 tablet. Is it because I am in Canada? I wish I knew what info to include in this request for help.
(2015-11-24, 00:51)activedreamcraig Wrote: I am entirely new with this forum and am very untechnical.
Do you have your media scanned to the library? This addon reads your library
[/quote]
[/quote]

Hi, thanks for answering! I haven't any television episodes scanned in. I also have mostly stuff that isn't new and will not have any new episodes coming ever. I tried to ad stuff. Do I have to have copies of television programs on dvd for this addon to work?

I will try this approach if I can figure out where any physical copies still exist.
[/quote]

Hi, thanks for answering! I haven't any television episodes scanned in. I also have mostly stuff that isn't new and will not have any new episodes coming ever. I tried to ad stuff. Do I have to have copies of television programs on dvd for this addon to work?

I will try this approach if I can figure out where any physical copies still exist.
[/quote]
This add-on shows when your shows will air next. Only for the shows that you have in your library.

At the very least, you can create dummy files and folders with the show's name and add them to the library
(2015-11-27, 08:02)aptalca Wrote: Do you have your media scanned to the library? This addon reads your library

@WayneD
The Next-Aired addon is great! No need for unreliable webservices anymore as it directly accesses TheTVDB! Smile

But there's one feature request I have to ask for:

Currently Next-Aired only fetches shows which are in the KODI-database. I want to ask you to add shows which are listed as favorites in the TheTVDB user account.

For documentation of API-usage look here. Wink
Hello,

is anyone using the addon with the german fork od tvdb at http://tvdb.cytec.us ??

What do I need to change in the Source to get the addon running with the fork?

thanks!
(2015-11-01, 16:34)Sproglet Wrote: To get round the QI issue I have the following hardcoded for now from line 872 in default.py
I've added a try+except to the DST date code to fix that. I imagine there must have been a far-future date in TheTVDB data for the show, but I don't see anything like that in the current episode data. In any case, the new release should avoid such issues. You can try it via the beta zip download in the first post, or wait for it to update in the near future.
Hello. First off let me start by saying thank you to WayneD for the awesome addon. I love it. However, I've been getting an error message upon loading lately and was hoping for some assistance. I've included a debugging log here.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
(2015-12-03, 07:31)3r0z Wrote: However, I've been getting an error message upon loading lately ...
That's the fix I just mentioned above. You can either install from the zip file linked in the first post, or the new version should be approved pretty soon (for auto updating).
Glad to see you back Wayne. Any chance this could be added in the future?

(2015-08-22, 19:49)Hitcher Wrote: Any particular reason there's no plot?
(2015-12-04, 00:37)Hitcher Wrote: Glad to see you back Wayne. Any chance this could be added in the future?

(2015-08-22, 19:49)Hitcher Wrote: Any particular reason there's no plot?

+1 Smile
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
If you mean why is there no overview description for each episode, that might bloat the single-text-file storage idiom too much for large libraries. We'd would probably need to switch over to something like sqlite. I have no plans to add them, but someone else might want to look into it.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8