Release - TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
wisfalls Offline
Thanks for the great script.

I was wondering if it would be possible to have the next aired script update the tvshow status in the kodi database.
Currently it is blank. As it is a smart playlist created with the rule for tvshow status of new series will be empty.

That way you could create a smart playlist that displays only new/returning series.
find quote
mfu95 Offline
UPDATE: without any clue why on my behalf, TV Show Next Aired resumed working correctly without any error

Hi,
I don't know if I am posting in the right area but for the last 2 days, I have a problem with the addon TV Show Next Aired
When I start it, it start to update and before its 100% done I get a little error window at the bottom right saying:

tv show next aired error check the log for more information

I dont know what log this reffers to, or where to find it, what to look for in it, and more importantly how to fix this

I have been using XBMC turned KODI for close to 2 years including this invaluable add on without any issue until this happenned.

Thanks in advance
(This post was last modified: 2015-12-14 00:19 by mfu95.)
find quote
ClassicNancy Offline
I only see two views for this addon in current skins. The panel across the top and the two panel side by side. Are there any others out there?
find quote