Thread corruption?
This thread used to have 50+ pages of discussion, but now it only has a single page (confirmed with IE/Chrome/Firefox, both logged in account and guest). I've been notified (by email) of a new post made tonight, but I can't read it... most of the pages are now missing. Anyone have any idea what is going on and if the missing pages/posts can be restored? Thanks.

Edit: This url will get you to the last post, showing 51 pages of posts that are not shown when accessing via the initial page.

OK, seems to be back now... very weird.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
There was sine db issues earlier, but they should be sorted now i think.

I noticed a similar issue on a couple of threads - first load there only seems to be a handful of posts, but then if you refresh it / use an only link then it will show everything again.
OK, thanks. Does this mean it's fixed for just me (as I now see all pages after using the second link in my original post), or is it fixed for everyone?

Edit: My non-authenticated guest access is correctly showing all pages, so hopefully it's the latter!
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
All pages are showing for me, so should be good for everyone
The forum database crashed, which caused the posts database to become corrupted and all threads to show up empty. This was fixed within 5 minutes but it seems the empty threads got stuck in the cache.
Not everything is working correctly. This thread used to have a lot more than 200 pages and now it only shows 195.
(2014-02-13, 12:28)hudo Wrote: Not everything is working correctly. This thread used to have a lot more than 200 pages and now it only shows 195.

The default for posts-per-page seems to now be 15 instead of 10, which should explain the lower page numbers.
That is correct. I set it the other day after I noticed the amount of php processing for pageviews is now significantly higher than the amount of sql. This should help server load.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thread corruption?0