Android Cyclone Nano2 Slim help required
Hello All

I have been trying to get xbmc linux loaded onto the newer cyclone Nano2 slim box and am struggling as i have tried to load the slim plus M3 image and this hasnt worked i hit upgrade and it verifys the image but doesnt load it. the link i followed was this one

http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/xbmc-andro...model.html

this is the specifications

CPU
Dual core ARM CORTEXT A9 1.5 Ghz
Graphics
MAli 400MP2 400MHZ
RAM
1GB DDR 3
Internal memory
4GB
Operating system
Android 4.1

Anybody can tell me the correct image i would really appreciate your help. Or if you can post a link to where i might find it.

Regards Tony
I think j1nx has a more recent linux firmware, but his site isn't loading for me right now: http://j1nx.nl
i was tempted to try the M6 jinx image but didnt want to brick my box can you give me the correct name for the image or any assurances it will be ok or is there a way if recovering it if the update messes up the box?. Or like the m3 image will it just verify the image but then just fail to load it?.
these linux images are custom made based off the source code from either geniatech or Pivos (geniatech actually piggy backed off the hard work done by pivos). Official xbmc cant give you any assurances other than the stable builds that are downloaded from their site
Is there only one image or two?. Also is there a way of restoring if i boot it a get a black screen.
You will need the M3 version, since it uses a different chipset. There should be a way to restore if all goes crazy, by booting with the reset button being held down. I think.
Here is a guide that i wrote for the Pivos XIOS DS. Same applies

Loading XBMC Linux image onto Pivos
Tony
Please advise if you managed to get Linux on the Nano2. I have the same requirement.
Thanks
Hi fengureek

No i managed to load a linux image onto it but the wi fi didnt work although everything else worked.
Given some time has passed since the original post i was wondering if anyone had managed to load XBMC linux on to a Sumvision Nano 2 Slimline A9 Dual Cortex
BUMP.

I also have one of these and would like to put Kodi on it...
It is running an old version of 12...and it was never quite right...

Anyone?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cyclone Nano2 Slim help required0