How to get Media Items Images through port 9090 ?
Hello everyone, that's my first post here Smile , I'm developing an android app to connect with XBMC to play it's media, I'm here because i had stuck in the way of getting images thumbnails, the way i found is that getting it through port 8080, like that :
Code:
<ip>:8080/image/<thumbnail>
but that way won't be efficient with my code requirements, and to meet this requirements i have to get that images through port 9090 but i don't know how, can anyone here kindly help me with that ?
Use the Files.PrepareDownload API method. There are a bunch of posts about exactly this on the forums, try searching for the name of the method.
You cannot download images or files though port 9090.

You can just use the mentioned api to get the correct path to get them from the http server part.
I forgot there's an API on port 9090 too, when I posted I thought OP was just confused. Any reason why getting images over HTTP is not sufficient?
(2014-02-17, 20:18)negge Wrote: I forgot there's an API on port 9090 too, when I posted I thought OP was just confused. Any reason why getting images over HTTP is not sufficient?

as my application won't be has a connect with the web server because i'll close it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get Media Items Images through port 9090 ?1