Audio settings
My RaspBMC is working great except that I can't find out where to adjust the maximum volume. I run it through HDMI to my 5.1 Pioneer receiver which has other inputs, cable, bluray etc. When I turn to RaspBMC if I forget to turn it down, the volume almost blows out the windows!
Before using Raspberry pi I was using an Acer HDMI pc with the latest Windows XBMC and there was an adjustment for output volume. I cant find the same thing on RaspBMC 12.2 although I am most likely overlooking it I expect.
Barry
Not sure how you control your pi but I do it with the phone app.
If you do then Goto across to the right/settings and volume control is there.
Otherwise if you use the browser "pi's ip":8080 there are volume controls on the remote.
Hope this helps.
Thanks Jelf10 but what I need is to be able to attenuate the output level when RaspBMC first starts up so that the volume is not as high. Normal volume control is done in my sound system.
I may be wrong as I can't check right now but I thought what that level is set to it stays on that level
I have several inputs to my sound system, bluray, cable tv, cd payer etc. I have the level set on each so that the sound is at roughly the same level when I switch from one to the other. I can't seem to do this with XBMC on the Raspberry pi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio settings0