• 5(current)
Release Black Glass Nova 1.0 - Gotham
(2014-03-12, 23:46)Frozin Wrote: This is a beautiful skin, I know it is early in development, but I was wondering if later down the road there would be more customization options, mainly for sub menus and home menus to add custom entries.

I'll try as soon as i get more experienced with Xbmc.

Thanks

Tgx

(2014-03-09, 19:04)bandelguy Wrote: Aeon MQ Artist logos and cdarts example

http://www.brucesplace.me.uk/xbmcscreeni...tLogo2.png

I'll surely add logos to the now playing screen in one of the next revisions.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-03-06, 18:41)bandelguy Wrote: Any plans for incorporating fanart on " music now playing screen alongwith visualisation", Logos / cdarts?

Ok. Added logos to the NowPlaying Music screen.

Thanks

Tgx

(2014-03-13, 00:40)cdonnie Wrote: 2. Can you please expand the skin, so that i can use more favorites in the home menu

In the home menu through the Settings screen, there are 9 entries available for favorites + 1 dedicated page. How many do you need?

Thanks

Tgx
Love this new skin. Just one thing missing.. Is it possible to add the plot to the movie or TV show showcase view? Or even just an option like in Confluence to enable show the plot? This would really top it off!

Keep up the great work!
(2014-03-13, 15:29)Gav2 Wrote: Love this new skin. Just one thing missing.. Is it possible to add the plot to the movie or TV show showcase view? Or even just an option like in Confluence to enable show the plot? This would really top it off!

Keep up the great work!

Actually there's an option in the left menu to enable movie/show infos. Just press "down" when you focus the poster. This is only available in the Showcase called "Fanart" view.

Thanks

Tgx
Very nice! Thanks!

(2014-03-13, 15:34)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-03-13, 15:29)Gav2 Wrote: Love this new skin. Just one thing missing.. Is it possible to add the plot to the movie or TV show showcase view? Or even just an option like in Confluence to enable show the plot? This would really top it off!

Keep up the great work!

Actually there's an option in the left menu to enable movie/show infos. Just press "down" when you focus the poster. This is only available in the Showcase called "Fanart" view.

Thanks

Tgx
Great Skin !!! I love it.

It only misses CDarts !!!
there is no option to enable either artist logos / cdarts
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
could you implement "Ken Burns effect" on the wallpaper side ?
(2014-03-24, 13:25)cdonnie Wrote: could you implement "Ken Burns effect" on the wallpaper side ?

Added in the latest git revision.

Thanks

Tgx
I love this Skin! My wife even said how much better she likes it then the previous skin we used. Is it possible to change the background picture for Weather? I may have missed it, but I didn't see the option when going through the other backgrounds.

Edit: Or does the weather background change automatically? I noticed last night it was a nighttime background, but in the screenshots on this thread it's a daytime background. If that's the case, nevermind.
(2014-04-03, 17:11)desertfaze Wrote: I love this Skin! My wife even said how much better she likes it then the previous skin we used. Is it possible to change the background picture for Weather? I may have missed it, but I didn't see the option when going through the other backgrounds.

Changing backdrop picture for myWeather is not possible. It continuously changes reflecting your local weather conditions provided that you have a correctly configured weather provider.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-04-03, 17:25)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-04-03, 17:11)desertfaze Wrote: I love this Skin! My wife even said how much better she likes it then the previous skin we used. Is it possible to change the background picture for Weather? I may have missed it, but I didn't see the option when going through the other backgrounds.

Changing backdrop picture for myWeather is not possible. It continuously changes reflecting your local weather conditions provided that you have a correctly configured weather provider.

Thanks

Tgx

Awesome! I was just realizing that's what it does. That's perfect! Thanks you for all your hard work on this skin!
I really like this skin. I did notice that the add timer in the Live TV section is incomplete. Are there plans to finish that section?

Thanks

Johnny
(2014-04-06, 23:41)johnny_swindle Wrote: I really like this skin. I did notice that the add timer in the Live TV section is incomplete. Are there plans to finish that section?

Thanks

Johnny

Can you please write down what is missing?

Thanks

Tgx
I love this skin, very nice.

One thought though, with the submenus at the bottom of the screen it is really hard to see which item is highlighted. Screenshot to show what I mean is attached.

EDIT changed image to one highlighting the area I mean.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 1.0 - Gotham5