• 7(current)
Release Black Glass Nova 1.0 - Gotham
Hi there,

the skin looks awesome - i'm just having an issue with installing it. If i go to Addons -> install from ZIP and i take the zipfile it's telling me that there are missing dependencys (but not which). I've just took the latest Gotham build to test it out. Anyone an idea? I'm using OSX if this is important in some case.

Thanks!

Cheers
hubutz
(2014-04-22, 07:46)hubutz Wrote: the skin looks awesome - i'm just having an issue with installing it. If i go to Addons -> install from ZIP and i take the zipfile it's telling me that there are missing dependencys (but not which). I've just took the latest Gotham build to test it out. Anyone an idea? I'm using OSX if this is important in some case.

You need to install these add-ons:

- Script.Favourites
- Service.Skin.Widgets

Thanks

Tgx
Allright - thanks.

I have one issue with "Script.Favourites". Can't get this to work. I downloaded it from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/sc...avourites/ but it's telling me that not all dependencys are there. Is there a way (for myself) to figure out which one is missing?!

Cheers
It seems odd to me!

If you installed Gotham over a Frodo installation, i would start from scratch deleting the Xbmc user data and installing Gotham again.

Thanks

Tgx
seems to be "xbmc.python" but I cannot find an addon or sth called that?!

Okay - can try this, but... won't my database get lost then?

// not working anyways; heading off to work now.
I reset the epg database and I still get the blank screen.........not sure what else to do.........I am using Confluence and I don't have this issue.

Any suggestions?

(2014-04-19, 00:17)johnny_swindle Wrote: Thanks..........I will try that.......

(2014-04-09, 09:42)nickr Wrote: Johnny, I had a similar problem on some pvr stuff and I think the solution was 'reset epg database' in Live TV settings|EPG.
Love the skin. I use the "Small Icon" view, is there anyway to get the rating along with year and runtime in the lower left corner?

Thanks

Bill
beautiful skin; I used this skin a long time, but I missed some thing I personally like to see. bravo
Hi, First off this is the most brilliant skin I have used....ever. Can someone please tell me how to get back to "now playing" video?
Thanks in advance,
DM
(2014-04-30, 15:16)DEFCR2014 Wrote: Hi, First off this is the most brilliant skin I have used....ever. Can someone please tell me how to get back to "now playing" video?
Thanks in advance,
DM

I usually press the "back" button on my remote or keyboard until it goes fullscreen.

Thanks

Tgx
I use tab button or the equivalent mapped on my remote.
You sir are a champion..TANKS
New Black Glass Nova v. 1.1 is out:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=193392

Closed
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 1.0 - Gotham5