• 136(current)
Release Eminence
@kar82, happy for you.

I still have issues though. I have all of the dependencies installed that are mentioned in the OP.

I try to install from zip file: skin.eminence-1.2.5.zip to my build: win7 Kodi16.1 GIT 20160424 (from Kodi homepage),. I receive the error:

'the dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.3.0.........'. (the dialog box disappears).

The zip file is only about 10MB, I take it that's right? (Downloaded this from DIRECT LINK on Kodi website > add-ons > skins > Eminence
Sorry, after more testing with Eminence 1.x on Kodi 16.1 there was a few strange (graphic) issues and other problems (errors because of some missing dependencies and more).

Now I'm switching to the Mod version of Eminence 2.0 and I'm very happy. Everything is fine and I have no problems. I have test the original version of Eminence 2.0 too, but the mod version is better working for me, because on the original version I had no progress bar (if I playing a video) and I don't no why. In the mod version exists the progress bar and is working without problem.

Additional the mod version has some more cool stuff ... Big Grin
Just updated to 2.0 and can't seem to find where video quality is listed for individual episodes and movies. In 1.X it would have an icon indicating 720p, 1080p, etc but that seems to be missing in 2.0. In fact, there's not a lot of information about the file itself anymore. File path/name, audio channels, etc is missing as well.

Is there a way to enable that?
Bravo for the good work
are you planning to work on the TV Guide ? not really looking good at min ,
thnx
Hope to see this skin bedded down. I had a couple of questions and some feed back:

1) What are the blue * that are showing next to some of my TV episodes. They look like favourite but I don't use favourites and can't seem to untoggle the stars?

2) Refreshing movie information was so fast getting the options list that I couldn't see the file name of the movie (which is important as you need to know what movie it is to pick the correct one) - can you put the file name of the show in some info box somewhere?

3) In V1 you could change the colour of your home screen tiles. You can't seem to do that in V2? You can assign a blank square with a specific colour but you can't change a tile with an icon to a different colour.

4) It seems installing V2 doesn't get any of your setup/config from V1. I assume that's something that might be fixed later on in development?

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Regards

Peter
Quote:1) What are the blue * that are showing next to some of my TV episodes. They look like favourite but I don't use favourites and can't seem to untoggle the stars?

I believe the stars indicate watched/unwatched. And, iirc, the toggle for that is actually in the sidebar (media menu) which you get to by pressing left until it pops out (when in a section such as MOVIES). Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The rest I don't know.
Those stars could also mean recently added videos.
Hey guys,

Need some help.

My microSD card died and I didnt backup before it happened so I have to reinstall my system from scratch.
But I can't remember how to get my old config.

On the main menu, I want to access to 2 different "movie" hubs.
One for my french movies, with infos in french.
The second in english, with infos in english.
Two separate folders on my NAS.

And I dont remember how to setup these items on my menu.
I've added both folders to the sources. But both items lead to my whole movie collection.

Your help will be appreciated.
Latest mod is custom color icons! Discovered about 138x138 is a good size. The widget displays the same list from trakt.tv as the "next to view" tab and is controlled by down arrow on controller. Amazing I did this work on my tablet using Photoshop PS. Then Bluetooth the images to the mx Android tv box. The original Eminence skin rules. just need to use an add-on that integrates with trakt. I love this skin.
KODI 18 on a fire tv cube. Aura(18) skin. Trakt supporter.
Hi, Love the skin but can't figure out how to go back to full screen after i exited a video and it's still playing.
Tried Esc but it didn't wok. only if i press twice with a mouse on the video it goes back to player mode, but i'm
mainly using the keyboard, and it's really annoying i can't go back to player mode. Any keyboard shortcut?
Thanks
Hi guys.

I've been using this skin since the start. Im running nexus player and I just love evrything about this skin.

I would love to get some guidance to solve one thing.
I have a live tv subscription and using IPTV Simple Client. I want to create groups for channels in the home page. Like Swedish channels, UK Channels etc.
Any guidance guys?

You are the best!
(2014-03-20, 02:12)fabiomello Wrote: Idea: since in the latests betas you added a pre-tile widget feature, you could add a refined version of the favorites widget like the one on the first versions of the skin.

hi @fabimello how can hv this large tile for eminence 2.0 mod kodi 16.1 thanx
  • 136(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence35